6: BOOM BOOM BOY'S FAMILY

The day I will pass the afternoon with Himi arrived! I'm excited! I made sure to find an hacked ROM from 'Super Smash Bros' so that we can play it together too, so I'm more than ready!

"I will head out, Aizawa!" I call out as I step to the front door.

The man with only the body alive rises from the sofa, "Where? Be sure to come back by 9 pm." He asked, as he searched for my location.

He finally spots me, to see a smile on my face, "I know! I will be at Himi's, I will on the way, bye Dadz- Aizawa!" I call out, Almost calling him by Dadzawa, I leave the house and then I start having thought I shouldn't at this moment, I'm only here for 4 days and I already almost called him Dadzawa... I'm scared... What if this world changes me? What if I blurt out something I shouldn't have known?

I sigh as I push back this thoughts, somehow I already walked quite a distance from Aizawa's apartment, I'm passing through a market place when I feel a light tap on my foot, looking at it, there was a orange lying there, I take off my earphones and look for the probable owner of the fruit.

My eyes widen when I saw the owner, Bakugo Mitsuki, the mother of our favorite boom boom boy, she looks to be in trouble, trying to collect the stuff she dropped, I decide to help her out, grabbing some of her fruit and heading to a store by the side to ask for a bag.

I place the fruit in the new bag, and hand it over the the woman, that smiled at me, and thanked me, looking closer I notice that she had quite a lot of food with her. "Do you need help?" I ask, looking at her for an answer.

She smiles again at me, a more caring smile then I thought possible for a Bakugo. "If you don't mind." She says to me, a more relived look on her face as I took two of the bags she was carrying, one on each hand. "Sorry for all the work."

"Its no problem at all, I was heading this way either way, either way its no problem at all." I say to her, as I try my best to not look awkward. We took our time to arrive at the destination, after leaving the bags on her door, my body betrayed me as it started to rumble in hunger.

She giggles, "Want to lunch with us, it could be a way to thank you." She states, Lord Pepe! I would be totally gay for her if she wasn't married and had a child already, she is like a goddess. Damn that giggle was cute.

I rub the back of my neck and laugh awkwardly, "There isn't a need for it, I wouldn't like to impose. I was about to have lunch either way at a cafe somewhere." I try to run away from the brightness that is Bakugo Mitsuki.

She laughs loudly, "There is no problem at all! Be comfortable!" She says as she pushes me inside the house and closes the door behind me, Did she just 'kidnap' me?

"OLD HAG! IS LUNCH MADE ALREADY!?" An obviously recognizable voice comes from a place that seems to be upstairs. 

The woman by my side sighs, "Sorry about him, he will be noisy, but don't worry he doesn't bite." She says the last part in a mockingly voice. "BRAT I ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME OLD HAG! I'M ONLY 37!" She screams back at the boy.

I sweatdrop at the interaction, Do they always interact like this? The show and manga didn't shed enough light into this... I awkwardly enter the living room where Mitsuki insisted I took a sit. "I'm Bakugo Mitsuki, by the way, the man reading the journal over there-" She points at the table, "Is my husband, Bakugo Masaru."

I slightly bow, "I'm L/n Y/n, feel free to call me Y/n, as you can probably tell, I'm not from Japan, so I'm not comfortable to being called by family name."