8: A MUSIC TRIP

I sent a quick message to Mitsuki, telling her that I delivered the lunches successfully, and sent a message to Aizawa saying that I would explore more of the city, and that I would take a train, that now I could ride since I had documents and all.

I took a train only stopping 2 stations away, it would take 45 minutes on foot to get to where I was, since I took the train it actually was less that 10 minutes, I start walking around, taking upon myself to take pictures of stuff I don't know about, or stuff I wish to buy at a later date.

Walking through the shopping area, I start listening to something that makes me almost burst in happiness, not far from where I was, 'Pok*mon 5th gen' music was playing, to be more precise, low hp soundtrack, I walk up to it, a music store.

From the corner of my eye, I notice the cashier eyeing me, I point up, smiling, "What is the music playing?" He shrugs in response, my smile faltered a bit with that.

I look around, using the earphones at the store to listen to what was being showcased, only to notice it was the robotized music I listened to before, but in the corner of the store, a lone shelf, named 'pre-quirk', caught my attention, 'Christmas Jingles for the family.' This... This is super disappointing...

Exiting the store, my eye caught a face I recognize, a man, with blond shoulder length curly hair, a red shirt with some buttons opened up at the top, accompanied by a woman, with purple short straight hair, and interesting ear extensions. Those are Jiro's parents!

The man notices me exiting the music store, "Oh! You are someone I don't know. There aren't many people interested in music nowadays." He gives me a small smile. His wife jabbing him on the sides in a hidden manner, that I still caught with my eyes.

I rub the back of my neck, smiling awkwardly, "Yeah, got caught with 5th gen music, and from the pre-quirk, only found Christmas jingles..."

The man gave me a wide smile, "OH! You are interested in pre-quirk music!?" He didn't bother to hide his excitement. I nod at him, "Then come to my store, I have quite the collection there!" I smile and nod at him, "Should we go then?"

"Yeah, might I ask your music preference?" I try to seem a bit more polite, I was talking with someone older after all.

"Yeah, I like rock, and I'm a composer too." He says.

"Nice, any bands or groups you like?" I ask, taking out my phone and placing my earphones on it.

"The Beatl*s." I pause, that can be found here? "Pretty old stuff, huh." He seemed disappointed, while looking at me.

I wave my hands, "No, no, I was just asking myself how to find that around here, I can only find that online."

"Online... Yeah that's true, there aren't stores selling them, only collector stuff and even that are mixes of different bands together." He explains, then looks with a wide smile at me, "And you, any genres you like?"

"I'm more into 'Nightcore' of some songs..." I place a finger at my chin, "I mostly ear music from anime, games, and background music of them... I also like 'Glitch Hop'." I state, and I look at them, to see the man with a look of bewilderment.

"Never heard of 'Glitch Hop', nor 'Nightcore'." He says, now taking his eyes off me, "Mind showing me some?"

I shrug, as I hand him one of my earphones, "This is 'Glitch hop', 'Starc*t' has a lot of them, so its quite nice to find. I normally listen to them while playing games, that don't require hearing to play, like 'FPS' and 'MOBAS', so mostly in 'RPGs'"

"This is interesting, I never listened to something like this." He says, his face calm, then a huge smirk forms on his features, "THIS IS INTERESTING! INSPIRATION IS COMING TO ME!"