4: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SPIDER-MAN!?

I decided to trust the heroes. They are a lot cooler than I thought, I will not tell them about the show and I will act as if it was the first time seeing them too.

What caught me off guard was, "So... What is your favorite hero?" Nemuri asks, after I finally got tired of showing of magic tricks. And since we were just four in the room it wasn't that worth it.

"Favorite hero? Hmm... I really want to say One punch man, but I kinda liked Spider-man movies quite a bit, his role on the Avengers was quite sad though." I say, making everyone look at me confused.

"One punch man? Spider-man?" Hizashi asks, trying to discover who they are.

"Oh right..." I grab my phone and point at the TV they had in the room, "Can I connect to that TV?" I ask for permission.

I see a nod from Hizashi and send a video from Youtube to the TV, It was a simple video of one of the first Spider-man movies, the one where he is trying to figure out his spider ability and goes face first against a billboard.

"Who is this guy? An actor?" Hizashi asks, I start to get really sad, Do this guys not know anything from pre-quirks?

"That is Spider-man, well, yes its a movie, its from the pre-quirks era, if you are wondering..." I explain.

"You have movies from the pre-quirks era!?" I nod. "What else do you have?"

"I have some games, a lot of memes, many other movies and stuff." I simply state making the blond sweatdrop.

"How did you get so many pre-quirk stuff?"

"I'm pretty sure if you search for it, you can find it easily... Is it that unusual? For what I seen around here, there are almost no actual good entertainment... Even games turned into amateur created stuff..."

Nemuri decides to stop that topic and start another with a question that makes me sweat, "Y/n, I wasn't talking about fiction though, don't you have a actual favorite hero?" This is it, I just need to think what to answer. 

"I don't know that many, for all I know, only you guys are heroes... I guess my favorite is Aizawa, seeing him on the streets saving people, with a dead-inside kind of expression and aura would be quite funny." I answer.

"I forgot to mention." Aizawa starts talking from his sleeping bag. "She was transported here from the past, she doesn't know anything from here, the date we got was a missing person report from 347 years ago."

Nemuri looks shocked at me, while I am just smiling innocently at her. "Well, compared to that time, I guess this place is a lot more dangerous, but I'm having fun for now. Nezu and Aizawa promised me to try and get me a way to go back."

"Y/n, What do you know right now, about this time." I stop to think a bit, I need to think about everything Himi told me about...

"Huh, Everyone has this cool abilities, every five years people try to revive pre-quirk stuff, this is a school for heroes, you three and the rest of the staff are heroes, technology didn't progress that much, entertainment turned boring, and since abilities started appearing everywhere, it was bound to bring power angry people, so heroes and villains started appearing." I stop a bit to think a bit more, remembering another thing Himi said, "And the term for people without quirks is quirkless, and their suicide rate is pretty high. Why is that?"

Hizashi starts, "So you are not aware of many of the laws that appeared, and that's something many are trying to figure out."

"I'm guessing its bullying and discrimination... Its something that always happens no matter the era we are on." Hizashi only nods at my remark.