News, news, news

Meredith was trying to wake up, she knew what George had said when he asked her what she was going to do and after thinking about it, she decided to wake up and go back to the hospital instead of staying at the beach. If she didn’t have the kids it would have been a much easier choice but she chose to go back for her family and friends as well. Her eyes fluttered in the hospital bed and she moved her hand but she couldn’t open her eyes yet.
Arizona was paged in for an emergency. Last time she talked to Meredith was 3 weeks ago because of the pandemic, she was living in a hotel. When she got called in she treated her patient who needed an emergency surgery. She was worried because she hadn't talked to meredith in a while so she decided to ask a nurse where she was. Arizona didn't know that meredith had covid and when the nurse sent her in Meredith's room, she was devistated. She looked at meredith lying in the hospital bed, and she just kept thinking that it was her fault.
She stared at Meredith's closed eyes and immediately went to grab her hand. She was wearing hazmat suit to protect her of course, but she didn't care about herself at the moment. She was crying and letting tears down her face while she was praying that Meredith would magically wake up.
Arizona was incredibly sad and depressed at the moment, while she was laying her hand on Meredith's face, and saying "hey mer. It's Arizona. I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere". She was being patient and didn't care that she had stuff to do. She only cared about Meredith, and couldn't think about anything else.