How to save a life

Meredith was crying curled up in a ball when she suddenly heard a code blue being called and ran to the room starting CPR.
Arizona was feeling like she was dead but she was alive. She felt confusion and pain and it felt as she was in a coma and in a coffin. She couldn't move, talk or open her eyes or mouth. She was frozen. She didn't know what was happening and just started thinking. "I guess this is what I get for talking to Meredith like that" she said sarcastically.

Meredith kept going there was no one in sight and she pushed her lightheadedness away as she worked.

A few minutes went by and Arizona woke up from her "coma" and went to apologize to Meredith. When she went to Meredith's room she didn't see her. She started being worried. She heard a noise cominh from the room nearby and she went to check in there because she heard a flatline. She saw Meredith doing CPR. Arizona immediately went to meredith and pulled her away from the patient and started doing CPR herself. It had been 15minutes since Arizona CPR but there was nothinh more she could do. She checked her time and said "time of death 12:36"
Meredith was feeling lightheaded,” Zona get me a-“ then she passed out hitting the floor hard from all her limited energy being used up
Arizona went into shock when meredith fell down. "Get me a crash cart!" She yelled as she was holding meredith with her arms. She was worried and she could feel her forehead burning. "She must have gone into a coma again" she said to herself. "It's my fault, I'm a terrible person" she blamed herself.