0.2

Michael's P.O.V

I played the intro of Out Of My Limit on my (new) guitar as Luke began to laugh out of the blue.

"Luke is going nuts." I mumbled to Calum which earned a laugh from him.

"No, it's just...it's...oh my god." He said between laughs and I rolled my eyes.

"I think you're right." Ashton agreed to me laughing, sitting on the same couch as me and Calum.

"It's just Kristy told me a hilarious joke."

"What is it this time?" I amusedly asked.

"Okay, okay." Luke calmed himself form laughing wiping his eyes. "Can February March?"

Calum, Ashton and I simultaneously raised our eyebrow as we stared at Luke.

"No, but April May." Luke continued then burst into fits of laughter.

"Uhm, Luke it's not funny." Ashton said confused.

"It is!" Luke said, still laughing and by the reaction on Calum and Ashton's face, I can tell that they are both thinking that Luke is going crazy.

"You just laugh because the one who told the joke is your crush." I teased and Luke immediately stopped laughing.

"She is not my crush." Luke protested.

"Oh, really?" I smirked. "You're like so into her yesterday since she helped you hide." I said unamused of the whole situation.

"What happened yesterday? You guys didn't told us." Calum pouted.

"So Michael started to complain about his old guitar of how it sounds, so we went to the guitar store. Michael saw that guitar-" Luke points to the guitar I'm holding "-then this girl held unto it the time Michael did and they started to argue but in the end, Michael got the guitar." Luke took a long pause before continuing,

"Then after we purchased the guitar, Michael told me that he was hungry so we went to the nearest place where we could find some food and then we went to McDonalds. We got tackled by girls and fortunately, Kris and Hailey went there and saved us, Kris helped me hide and Hailey separated Michael from the girls. We treated them food then after that we went home." He finally finished and Calum and Ashton nodded in agreement.

"So have you gotten Hailey's number?" Calum asked me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hell, no." I scoffed. "She's a bitch, so no."

"She helped you then you still call her a bitch? You're so mean." Calum laughed.

"She is a bitch!" I argued, "Before she could even help me I pleaded for dear life!"

"He didn't." Luke lied, biting his lip to avoid laughing.

"Lil' shit." I mumbled.

"Michael, what is this?" Ashton called and showed me an article he was reading.

'Michael Clifford with his new girlfriend?!'

Then there's a picture of me smiling at Hailey well that's because she called me an asshole and I called her a bitch so I chuckled because it's kind of amusing.

"The fuck?" I said out loud that Calum and Luke came over to me and Ashton to see what we are reading, I read the further details.

'It wasn't just a rumor girlfriend anymore because Hailey Green, the girlfriend, confirmed it herself that day in McDonalds and a fan even had a video:'

Then Ashton and I clicked on the video.

It was Hailey indeed.

"I'm...his girlfriend." She said out loud, pausing a second before continuing, "So you bitches better stay away from him or I'll kick your asses." She smirked, her hands still crossed on her chest.

"Bitch." One said, rolling her eyes then walking away along with the others.

"Jesus Christ, it's my fault." I sighed. Then the three of them looked at me. "I told her to lie and say I'm her boyfriend."

"You little shit." Calum laughed.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Luke asked.

I paused for a second, thinking.

"Hand me your phone."

-------

boring? yeah my fault sorry