1.7

this was supposed to be the last chapter but it won't so yay

"Oh, wow." Calum said in bemusement as he took his 10th shot, he seems to be a little drunk now.

So am I.

I took some 8 shots and some 2 full glasses of vodkas, all of us are drunk right now, and I swear I won't remember anything of this tomorrow.

"Okay, Michael truth or dare?" Calum asked since he was the last one questioned in the little game.

"Dare." Michael giggled, yes, giggled. He sounded like a girl and that just explains how drunk he is right now.

Calum looked up at the black ceiling that's been lighted by the party lights and pointed his chin as he think.

"Michael, kiss Hailey for 20 seconds."

I raised my eyebrow, I wasn't shock or anything, I don't know why but that dare doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Michael scoffed. "How easy."

Michael moved closer to me as I laid on the unoccupied couch, I don't know why I did that but Michael followed me gestures and hovered over me.

"You like it this way huh?" Michael mumbled in my ear that sent some shivers, his head moved up to the direction of my lips then crashed his lips to mine.

And the worst thing about this is I am kissing back.

Our lips moved in sync and my arms found its place on Michael neck and ruffling his hair in process. Michael found his place on my waist and that sent me the goose bumps. His mouth tasted like vodka and mint, maybe the mint gum he was chewing earlier and throwing it out before we started the game.

Wait, why am I doing this again? This is so wrong, but why do I feel like what we are doing feels right?

What the actual fuck?

"18, 19, 20!" Luke ended the count.

That kiss was 20 seconds? It felt like we are kissing for minutes.

"Wow, you're a good kisser." Michael slurred, nudging me on the shoulder.

"You too." I giggled.

"Can we do it again?" Michael pleaded like a child. Wow he really is drunk.

"Maybe?" I said biting my bottom lip.

So am I.

Luke widened his eyes at me. "Wow, Hailey, you are drunk of off your ass." He commented and I grinned.

"I know, and it feels great."

"You know guys, I want to dance." Kristy said out loud then stood up, she almost lost her balance but Luke grabbed her arm before she could fall.

"You guys are so doomed and wasted." Luke stated. He just took a shot and never drank anything after that, he said he won't drink because he will all drive us home.

"You're just a jealous shit, why don't you drink and have fun?" Ashton said, slurring like everyone else. Luke rolled his eyes.

"No, I am driving and I don't like much drinking anyway." Luke sighed.

"Luke, let's dance!" Kristy invited him, pulling his hand like a child pulling her mommy to the toy section of a store.

"Okay, okay." Luke sighed and let Kristy pull him to the dance floor.

"Michael, Hailey!" Calum called out loud even though Calum and I are just sitting next to each other. "Why won't you two dance?"

Before I could even reply, Michael pulled me into the dance floor. I didn't hesitated and I don't know why, maybe the alcohol, and he put my hands to his shoulder and his hands on my waist. Everyone else was dancing party-like, grinding on his or her partners, raising hands while dancing to the music while Michael and I, dancing like we are on prom. This kind of this was so prom-y.

"You know, you're a good kisser."

"Michael you already told me that." I chuckled. "And you're a good kisser too." I said biting my bottom lip.

"Stop that." He laughed.

"Stop what?"

"Biting your lip like that, it just tempts me to kiss you again." He mumbled.

"Oh, like this?" I teased and repeated the gesture that Michael was saying. Michael groaned and I laughed.

"Fuck, that's it." He mumbled before crashing his lips once again on mine.

-------

i'll be drunk again, to feel a little looove

hailey is officially my otp right now but chlolum is still in my heart

w t f