1.4

"That was fast." Michael said and laughed as I opened the door. "You're just wearing that?" He said gesturing to my clothes.

I'm wearing a white tee, partnered my usual jeans and toms.

"Yeah, problem?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"You look so lame." He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"God, Michael, we are just staying at your car, right? Why would I dress nice?" I groaned and he just laughed.

"Whatever, c'mon." He laughed pulling me to the direction of the car.

And that's when I noticed our fingers are intertwined.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked, I kept looking at our intertwined hands, he did too then removed his hand from mine. "Sorry." He mumbled.

He opened the car door like a gentleman like the other day, but the difference is this is not for show.

"Wow, thanks." I said with a hint of tease that he just rolled his eyes.

I waited for him to get in to ask my question.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he buckled his seat belt. "I never thought you would actually consider doing that." I teased.

"You're such a tease." He pouted like a child that made me laughed hysterically because he looked like an idiot.

"You're such a dick."

"Told you I have a dick."

"Loser."

Michael just started driving, going through streets of the city, it was quite nice though, even though I've seen it all, it's like I'm just going to every place for the first time.

"Why'd you walked out yesterday, by the way?" I suddenly had the urge to ask, he just looked at me then back on the road.

"I don't know." He said in a blank tone and I raised my eyebrow.

"No one just walks out in a situation, what's wrong with you? Tell me." I commanded and he just groaned.

"God damn it, Hay, I said it's nothing." He said but instead I laughed.

"Did you just called me Hay?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" He said in his usual sarcastic tone.

"Only Kris is allowed to call me that."

"Oh, really?" He said, a silly smirk growing on his face. "Okay, Hay."

"Then it's fine if I call you Mikey, then?" I laughed and he shook his head.

"Only the gang and Kris calls me that." He shrugged.

"Wow, so I'm not allowed?" I said, kind of offended.

"I just want you to call me Michael." He said simply and I frowned.

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just like it when you call me by my first name, not by my nickname." He said, almost rambling and I just stayed silent.

"Oh, well your name is nice. Even though is kind of mainstream." I laughed and he just giggled. "But no, seriously, where the hell are we going?"

"I don't know yet, okay? Don't be so excited."

"Typical Michael." I muttered to myself.

"You even planned on coming with me, don't be so whiney." Michael tesed.

"I am not." I protested.

"Sure." He chuckled and I playfully slapped his shoulder, earning a laugh from him.

-------

oh my god i haven't updated some other stories other than this. What am idoing