1.0

Michael's P.O.V

I sighed as I saw a news article on a site.

'Michael Clifford left girlfriend after having a little argument with her'

Then on the bottom was a picture of me walking out of the fast-food chain as she and that guy, whoever he is, looking at me.

I wasn't home yet, I just stayed in front of someone's house, and I just parked there. The old man on the rocking chair didn't seem to mind, it started raining, with matching thunder and lightning.

I guess I'm gonna stay here for a while, maybe Hailey already got home, I'm sure that bastard already brought her home.

My phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID, thinking it was Hailey who will brag that the boy gave her a ride home or something.

But I was wrong.

It was Kristy.

Why the hell would Kristy call me? What's wrong?

Out of curiosity, I answered the phone, I wasn't really gonna answer it because maybe it's just some lame thing.

"Kris? Hey, what's up?" I answered casually, looking at the window of my car, looking as the drops of rain ran down.

"Don't 'what's up' me, where is Hailey?"

"I thought she's home?" I asked, then looking at the rear mirror to fix my hair a bit.

"She is not, dumbass. She has nowhere to go, you left her in the damn fast food thing."

Wow, news really spread fast.

"It's just she's being a bitch." I protested. I don't even know who's at fault for what happened.

"Whatever." Kris sighed. "You need to find her."

"Why? Won't you just call her? I'm sure she's still at that-"

"Michael, she is not there." She cleared up. "Jason called me and she's not there, and she just left like 5 minutes ago. Michael you need to find her, like right now."

"And so? She can get herself home, she's already 18."

"Michael, you are not getting the point." She groaned.

"What am I not getting? I'm right, correct? She's already 18 she can-"

"Michael she's afraid of thunder." Kristy spoke and I swear my heart stopped for a second.

She's what?

"Like so much that she has phobia of thunder, you better find her. Now." She said before hanging up.

I didn't waste any time and started my engine, going back to the streets of where we went.

I talked to some guards and some people at the street is they saw some brunette, 5'3 tall wearing a floral dress and flats, but they didn't.

I don't know why but I started to get worried.

Where the hell could she be?

I stopped at a Bus Stop and sighed. She's not answering my calls either.

I looked at someone who's on the bus stop and guess what who I saw,

Hailey.

She's dripping wet because of the rain and she's hugging herself, she's crying.

I immediately got out of the car, not caring if I'm getting wet or what. I removed my leather jacket and immediately wrapped it around her.

She looked up to me and stopped crying for a bit. I shot her a small smile and she just whimpered.

"C'mon." I said in a low tone but she just kept crying.

Damn it.

I carried her up bridal style leading her to the car, Ashton wouldn't mind if I get his car wet, right? He's a good man.

"Are you alright?" I asked. I don't even know why I asked that, I just thought I needed to.

She didn't answered and wrapped the jacket tighter around her, I turned down the air conditioner of the car because I'm freezing cold.

Again, the thunder rumbled and she flinched and screamed that I automatically hugged her and he tugged on my shirt. So Kristy's right that she's scared of thunder.

I grabbed my headphones from the backseat and plugged it on my Ipod, playing our own songs, and clicked it on shuffle, Wrapped Around Your Finger came on and I put the headphones in her ears, the sound still heard because it's on full volume but she didn't seem to care and she closed her eyes, a tear falling down from her cheek.

The whole car was silent and all that I can hear is some faint music that is coming from the headphones and her soft snore. She's fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry, Hailey. I don't know that you're afraid of thunder and...Ugh." I spoke even though I know she couldn't hear me. "Sorry for being such a big asshole." I finished and she didn't moved, she's so sound asleep.

I sighed and started the car engine again, I'm going to bring her home. I got my phone from the backseat and texted Kristy real quick.

Me : I found her. I'm bringing her home.

Then after that I threw my phone back again to the backseat.

It took me 10 minutes to finally reach my destination; Hailey's home. Again, I carried Hailey bridal style, her hand automatically found its place on my neck. I don't know how I will knock so I kicked the door instead.

"Thank God." Kristy sighed. "Thank you, Michael." She smiled and invited me in. I gently laid Hailey on the couch as she still sounded asleep.

"It's okay, it's my fault anyway." I sighed as I looked at Hailey intently as she snore lightly. "I'll leave her my Ipod. I'll just get it tomorrow." I said and ran out of the house to my car.

-------

i want a michael

sorry if it's crappy lol bye