1.2

Michael's P.O.V

"You know, you can have my guitar." I spoke out of the blue after she told me her love for guitars.

"No," She protested. "You can have it." She told me and I pouted.

"No, I am giving it to you." I insisted.

"No, keep it. Keep doing wonderful music."

"Wow, you're now complimenting our music?"

"What? It's true,"

"Well, thanks-"

Our conversation was interrupted by someone calling on Hailey’s phone, Calum's name showing on the screen.

Of fucking course, Calum.

He likes her, yeah, I remembered.

Ugh.

Wait, why am I frustrated about this?

"I'll answer this." Hailey whispered and answered, putting it on speaker.

"Hello? Hi Calum." She said with a smile even though Calum can't see her. My hands clenched for some unknown reason. What the fuck is happening to me?

"Hey Hailey, I heard you're sick? Are you okay?" Calu0's concerned voice boomed through the speaker of the phone.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine now." just a little cold." Hailey laughed which earned a laugh from Calum in return.

I rolled my eyes.

"Uhm, Hailey, you know, I'll just go home." I muttered, standing up then getting my jacket that was hung on the chair.

"What? Michael why?" She asked and I just shrugged.

"Michael's there?" I heard Calum spoke before I closed the door of her bedroom.

"Mike?" I heard Kris' voice on the living room that I came to go and check up on her.

"Hey, hi. I'm going home." I informed and waved.

Kris didn't said a word after.

I ran to my car, still not knowing where I will go.

------

jelaousmichael is ughiuhjlvkjh