0.5

Asshole : Hey bitch.

Me : Hi Asshole, do you need something?

Asshole : We need to like, have a date.

Me : When? Buy me 3 boxes of pizza after.

Asshole : Just pizza? No big deal. Today, said the management so our realtionship would look 'real'.

Me : You better not making this all up of else I'll shove a literal stick up to your ass.

Asshole : I'm not. I can't stay even one second with you, you are annoying the literal shit out of me.

Me : The feelings' mutual.

Asshole : So, pick you up at 7?

Me : Okay.

I stood up from my bed and looked at the time, 2 pm. I slept last night for like, 3 am because I decided to have a movie marathon. I watched the Hobbit movies, which is three, and one movie is like two hours and a half? I can't even remember.

I looked at the opposite bed and Kristy's not there.

Did I mention that Kristy and I live together? We are best friends since we're four and we've been inseparable after, we went to same schools and colleges. (Hailey's 19 and pretend Michael's 20 even though he still wasn't 20 bc he's 3 lol)

"Good morning!" Kristy greeted happily when she opened the door, holding a big basket in her hand.

"Are you doing laundry?" I said in a husky tone, maybe because I've been sleeping for too long.

"Yes." She grinned.

"Okay." I yawned then rubbing the back of my neck. "Michael and I are having a date." I informed Kristy and she squealed.

"You two are the best lovers-"

"No, it's just pretending and I want some pizza." I cut her off then she frowned. I grinned.

"I'll help you dress up and will do your make up." Kristy offered and I just nodded.

I got out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom first to brush my teeth, then to the kitchen, there's a stack of pancakes there that I think it's been cooked in the early morning based on itsfluffiness. I still ate it though because I'm hungry as fuck.

I opened the television and searched for a channel where they are showing SpongeBob. SpongeBob is not only for kids, bruh.

As I shove up pancake in my mouth I heard the doorbell rang, since Kristy is doing the laundry, I'm gonna open the door.

"What the literal fuck Michael?" I almost screeched when I saw the red haired boy grinning there and guess what? He's with all of his bandmates.

"Hi." Michael grinned and let himself him without my permission, the other three stayed at the door.

"You can guys come in." I sighed.

I led the three of them to the living room, where Michael is already sitting, feeling at home.

"Do you guys want anything?" I asked them and this Calum guy is like glancing at me every 3 seconds. They all shook their head at once. "Michael, mind introducing these guys to me?" I said in a unamused tone.

"You already know them, right? You even told me last night that Calum is hot."

"I did not!" I protested, my face heating up.

"You did." Michael said with a smug smile plastered in his face.

Damn this asshole.

----------

edi wow lol