Epilogue

Michael led me to their backstage after showing me around the O2 arena, to where they are gonna perform for tonight.

It's been a week since we both admitted our feelings and that night after he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was one of the best things that happened to me.

Michael is the best thing that happened to me.

"Wow, that's some shit-ton guitars you guys have there." I said in awe, when we entered the backstage.

The guitars first caught my attention, Calum shot up looking at us then waved before putting his attention again on his phone.

"I know, right?" Michael chuckled walking to the rows of guitars, while I'm following them behind.

My eyes caught the guitar that was the reason why we met and the thing we first argued about. Michael noticed me staring at the guitar then I looked at him a she just stared at me, smiling like an idiot.

"What?" I snapped. It's not that I'm mad or anything, it's just the way I am.

"You know, Haileshia," he said and I nudged him on the ribs for calling me by my full first name.

"Don't call me that again or else I'll shove a literal stick up of your ass." I threatened and he put his hands up in surrender.

"You know, Hailey," he said again, emphasizing my name. "You can have it." He smiled, getting the guitar and handing it to me.

I shook my head rapidly, handing it back to him, "You can have it," I told him and he pouted.

"You wanted it first, right? Now I'm giving it to you." He grinned and I smiled. "I know your love for guitars and the day that you told me how you love my guitar because it looks punk-rock."

"No, you can have it." I laughed.

"Sorry but I persist." He chortled and I pouted.

"Well then, thanks." I sighed, Michael squealed like a child giving me a hug, putting his head on top of my shoulder, mumbling sweet compliments on my ear that sent smiles and little giggles.

"Michael, I want to ask you a question." I said, biting my lip.

"I told you once to stop doing that because that just makes me want to kiss you." He sighed closing his eyes.

"I do it when I'm nervous, okay? I can't help it." I protested and he laughed, giving me a peck on the lips.

"So, what were you gonna ask me?"

"Oh, yeah." I mumbled. "Michael, how did we end up here?" I asked and he tilted his head to the side. He looks so cute though, like a child.

"Don't ask me because I don't know either." He shrugged. "But you know, I would like to give thanks to this guitar because if it wasn't because of this, we haven't talked." Michael said, holding the guitar again. "I will miss this guitar."

"You know, Michael, just sing a song for me." I said wiggling my eyebrows pulling him to the direction of the boys.

-------

i finished this story in just 8 days like wtf

wow this ended up so shitty

i hate this sotry this sucks lol kay bYE

I’M GONNA GO AND WRITE TATTOO I’M EXCITED FOR THAT ONE

OH AND ALL OF THE STORIES HERE ARE NOT CONNECTED. GUITAR, OMEGLE, TATTOO, AND ABANDONED ARE NOT CONNECTED.

THAT’S ALL PIPS

BYE