1.8

I opened my eyes and got blinded of the bright sunlight on my window. I closed my eyes once again as last night's happenings flashbacked in my mind.

Going to the bar, Ashton getting drinks, the truth or dare game with a twist, Calum kissing some random girl, me kissing Michael-

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I just realized how stupid I am doing that, but I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed that. I don't know why but the thought that I completely remembered is Michael and I kissing, every single kiss we had at the party, oh, it just happened twice but. Ugh, god damn.

Finally, I opened my eyes again. Oh fuck, this isn't my room. I groaned as I tried to rise up from the bed, my massive headache attacking, I need some aspirin and some shit.

I rolled over the other side of the bed and-

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed out loud that he was startled.

"Holy shit, what the- HAILEY?!" Michael screamed as well when he opened his eyes and saw me.

I observed myself and I'm fully clothed, thank God.

"What the hell happened?" I said in a calm tone. "And fuck, I need some aspirin."

"I don't know, I can't remember." Michael groaned, holding his head and I can also feel his pain because we are just both in the same situation. "I think there's some aspirin in the nightstand." He said in a husky tone, pointing at the other side. I rolled over again to where I originally am in the bed and Michael was right, there was a couple of aspirins there.

"Thank you." I mumbled handing him the other one.

We both stood up from the bed and walked t the kitchen. Where we saw Luke drinking water.

"Good morning." We both greeted Luke and he just nodded.

"Wow, Michael isn't upset or anything?" Luke asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why would he be upset?"

"He doesn't let us sleep in his bed, you're the first person who got to sleep in Mike's bed." Luke explained with a smirk building up in his face. I looked at Michael and he's blushing.

"Well, it's because we are drunk." I defended. It's just that, maybe.

"Whatever you say." Luke laughed.

Michael got himself and me a glass of water and I whispered a thank you.

"Sorry for everything I did last night, I really can't remember a thing, have you remembered anything?" He asked like he was nervous and I shook my head.

That was a lie though, I remember everything.

Should I tell him that we kissed? No, maybe he'll strangle Calum to death because he dared him to do it.

After Michael drank water, he went to the bathroom, leaving me and Luke alone in the room.

"Lucas." I called and Luke chuckled at the nickname.

"What, Haileshia?" Luke grinned.

My eyes widened and gasped.

"Who'd you know my true name?"

"Kristy, duh." Luke laughed.

Hailey is just a nickname for me by my mother actually, but my name is truly Haileshia.

"Back to the thing, I need you guys not to tell Michael that we kissed." I sighed.

"What? Why- wait, you actually remembered that?"

"Yes, I don't want to lose our friendship."

"What? I thought you hated Michael?" Luke asked.

"That was then, but now I'm actually liking him."

"What?You like Michael?" Luke said happily and I covered his mouth.

"Keep your mouth shut, Lucifer." I growled. "I don't know but I think I did?" I said more like asking.

"Why would you think and say that you like him?"

"I enjoyed the kiss." I admitted.

"I knew it, you two will end up liking each other at the end." He whispered.

"He likes me?" I asked, tilting my head to the side then Luke shrugged.

"I don't know but I think he does." He grinned.

"And why would you say that?"

"It's fucking obvious can't you see?" He said rolling his eyes. "But there's something more." He said pointing his finger at my forehead like I was a child.

"And that is?" I asked, raising my eyebrow in curiosity.

"Calum likes you."

"What?"

------

what am i doing omg