1.5

Michael and I drove the whole town in just 2 hours, now we don't know where we are supposed to go.

"So now what?"

"Now what?" Michael mocked me and I rolled my eyes, this guy never fails to annoy me.

"What are we going to do?" I asked and he pursed his lips.

"Take you home?"

"No."

"I should take you home, Kristy will kill me. We've took long enough."

"No, she won't. I'll save your sorry ass for you if you will not still take me somewhere other than home." I sighed.

It's just, too boring when you're at home.

"Okay, so where am I gonna take you?" Michael said and stopped the car for a minute.

"I don't know, you think." Michael laughed, his phone buzzed. "Ooh and what's that?" He muttered to himself when he opened his phone and read the text.

"So who texted you?"

"So technically, Ashton is asking me to go to the bar with him, he said the other boys are there too, then he texted me the address."

"So you guys are the bar type of guys?" I chuckled.

"Not so much," he shrugged. "Should we go there?"

"Do you want to?" I asked him first, bars would be fine.

"I will go if you will." Michael said in a challenging tone.

"Are you challenging me?" I said raising my eyebrow, quite amused of what is happening.

"Yes?" Michael said out but more like asking a question.

"I think we should go then." I grinned. "We have nowhere to go."

"Okay, sure." Michael grinned and decided to finally start the car again, making our way to the bar that Ashton said.

It took us five minutes of driving before we finally got the place. We got through some sweaty people that are already drunk, it's obvious in their moves and the way they speak. They're slurring words and somethings I can't comprehend something at all.

"Where are those dicks?" I heard Michael mutter as he looked around, I kept my arm wrapped around his own so I won't get unattached to Michael. I don't know this place, I don't want to get lost.

"Are you okay?" Michael suddenly asked me when my grip suddenly got a little tight.

"Yeah," I laughed, I'm just scared but not so much.

"Just hold unto me, okay?" He mumbled and we continued to walk to the dark club, or bar or whatever you call this shit.

"Thank God!" Michael said in relief as he saw Ashton's familiar red fedora wrapped around his head.

"Hey Michael, you actually came!" He grinned. "And you're with Hailey," he added with some confused tone. "Are you guys in good terms now?" He asked.

"What do you think?" Michael snapped.

"Oh, easy there my friend." Ashton laughed.

"Now, would you guys want some drinks?" Ashton asked and we both nodded in response.

Ashton led the way to our table, which included Calum, Luke and Kristy, which surprised me.

"Wow, what are you doing here?" I said to Kristy.

"Luke invited me."

I nodded and curled my lips into a smile, yeah I figured.

"I'm just gonna go and get some drinks." Ashton excused himself.

"Get some shots!" Calum shouted and Ashton gave a thumbs up.