0.9

I sighed as I buried my face in my hands. Damn that asshole, I'm so not gonna talk or speak a word with him again.

"Sorry about Michael." I said for about the 50th time since the asshole had left and Jason just nodded.

Jason already changed into a new shirt that he had brought along with him to work. He has a habit of bringing extra t-shirt everywhere.

"No, it's fine. I've treated worst, you know that." He chuckled and gave me a slight nudge.

"Yeah, right." I mumbled.

Jason got bullied (a lot) back in high school, being the school nerd and such. He's the most genius student in their batch though, so maybe they are just jealous of what Jason has become-

"Wait, you finished bachelor of science in civil engineering, correct?" I asked again and he nodded. "Then why are you here?"

"I don't want to find a proper job just yet. I'm just going through little jobs such as this." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Oh." I mumbled. Then I noticed that the skies are grey, is it going to rain?

I hope not.

"You know, Jace, I gotta get going." I said, standing up from my seat.

"Okay, then. If only I could give you a ride home but I can't leave." He frowned and I laughed.

"It's alright, it's alright." I laughed, getting my bag and going of there.

As what I thought, Michael really left me alone. His car was not there and the paps and fans either. They are just really in for that asshole.

I hugged myself, protecting myself from the wind that is getting much colder than the usual. I hope I will see someone I know ask them to take me home.

I really don't want to be alone, especially at this time, it's going to fucking rain. I really hope there's no thunders, though.

I felt a raindrop fell on my face and it's insanely getting colder than ever.

Even though my dress has long sleeves to protect my arms from the cold, it didn't help. God damn Michael. I blame him all for this.

The rain suddenly poured heavier making me wet in an instant, a lightning was seen, and guess what's next?

That rumbling thunder.

---------

super short chapter sorry

things are getting better at the next chapter and i was so excited to make it like omffffg

loli'm rambling bye