1.9

Michael's P.O.V

"I'm so not gonna do it again!" Ashton groaned as Luke chuckled and started the engine of the car. They are bringing me and Kristy home after crashing to my place last night.

I can't remember everything but I do remember one thing.

I kissed Hailey, and she didn't hesitated or anything, does it means she likes me too?

I just realized that I like her when I asked myself why do I care for her, or why am I concerned and walked out when Calum called her, everything made sense.

I glanced at her and she is oddly silent in her seat, staring at blank space. Does she remember that we kissed? Or she just kissed me because she was also drunk that time?

That kiss felt real though, like it was just not a mistake that we made. It felt like we both liked it, by the way she kissed me back it's just like she wanted to do it for so long.

"Michael?" I heard Calum called by side and I turned to him.

"What? Sorry I spaced out." I quickly apologized and he laughed.

"I figured." He chuckled. "I just wanna ask, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. My head hurts a little, though."

"Same, I can't remember last night's happenings."

"I remember a few." I said out and finally regretted saying that.

"What do you remember?" He asked me then everyone looked at me and Calum.

"Uhm, the truth or dare game?" I said, not quite sure of what am I saying. Does that thing even happened?

"Oh yeah and Calum kissed a random girl at the bar." Ashton said, laughing hysterically and I laughed along.

"Yeah, yeah that one." I agreed even though I can't remember it clearly, everything's blurry.

"What else?" Calum said with a growl, annoyed with Ashton I think.

"Just that," I lied and they all nodded.

After that the car was in complete silence once again, and my thoughts was getting the best of me, drowning me.

Should I tell Hailey that we kissed?

God, no. I don't want to lose our friendship, we're going great, I don't want to lose it, and for sure it will be awkward.

"God, finally! I can't wait to take a bath." Kristy sighed in relief as we all got out of the car.

"Can we stay for a while?" Luke asked and of course, Kristy nodded.

"Yeah, I could cook for all of you guys!" Kristy offered and we followed the girls come inside the house.

I grabbed Hailey's hand so she will stop walking and the guys got ahead and went to the living room while leaving me and Hailey standing on the hall way.

"Hailey," I let out, I don't even know why I am doing this. I don't even know what to tell her.

"Michael," she mocked my tone then stifled a laugh.

"Why are you like...so distant?" I asked. I don't know, the question just popped in my mind and I noticed it since this morning. "Have I done something wrong?"

Oh, shit, wait. I kissed her, maybe she remembers and that's why.

"No, I...uh, just wanted to be quiet for a while, thinking about some things, you know?" She said with a small smile. I titled my head in confusion.

"What are you thinking about then?" I asked.

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah, I’m curious." I smiled looking at her straight into her green eyes. I never noticed how beautiful her eyes is until now.

"So, Luke told me about something earlier." She started and my heart was beating fast. Is it about the kiss? Damn, I'm screwed.

"What it is about?" I asked, and I can feel my hands sweating.

"He said that Calum likes me."

I let out the air that I've been keeping on seconds now, thank God is wasn't that but, now she knew that Calum likes her.

"I know."

------

i can't remember is my fav song right now like wtfcalum swearing is life

oh wow the next is the last chapter, this story ended so clichei'm sorry