🍩 Prompt Generator

HELLO

Imma use this prompt generator thingy to write small drabbles 

Some of them will be shippy, some won't 

LEZ GO!!

~~

Prompt #1

The sound of glass shattering caused the Flare to jolt awake, letting out a scream as he tried jumping to his feet, only to crash to the floor as he got tangled in the blankets

The sound of glass shattering caused the Flare to jolt awake, letting out a scream as he tried jumping to his feet, only to crash to the floor as he got tangled in the blankets. Doc continued to try to unwrap himself from the blankets, but stopped, flopping back to the floor with a groan when he heard the voice.

"You okay over there, Doc?" Bdubs stood up, shaking the glass off of him as he made his way to the large bed. 

"Why the heck did you just break through my window?" Doc growled, staying sprawled out on his back, glaring at the freckled boy from the floor. Bdubs innocently hopped onto the bed, sitting crisscross on top of the now blanket-less mattress. 

"I needed a quick way in."

The Hybrid continued to glare as his eyes slowly travelled to the missing wall, where his bedroom was open to the outside, before travelling back to Bdubs. 

The builder shrugged. "It was quick, wasn't it."

"You. broke. through. my. window."

Bdubs looked at him, confused, seemingly not understanding Doc's point. "Yes. I did...?"

Doc gave up, dropping his head bac k with a thump, groaning. "Just help me up." The builder happily scooted over to the edge of the bed, reaching down to take Doc's fleshy hand, pulling him up.

Or trying to at least.

The Flare stood, grabbing his blanket and threw it at Bdubs who wasn't expecting to be attacked with the comforter. He fell backwards from the force of the throw, but he quickly sat back up, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around his small body until only his face was visible. Doc couldn't help but laugh at the sight of his neighbor bundled up in the large blanket.

"Why are you here, DoubleO? I thought you would be asleep." 

Bdubs broke the gaze they had been sharing, looking down at his lap. "I had a nightmare," he mumbled.

"So you broke through my window?"

"Yes!" The builder sat up straight again, nodding with a big smile on his face.

"Why did you come here though?"

"I was scared."

Doc didn't know what made him do it. Maybe it was the sad expression taking over Bdubs' cute face. Or maybe it was the ashamed, embarrassed tone to his voice. But the Flare sighed as he grabbed the blanket off him. "Move." Bdubs scurried off the bed, standing off to the side as he watched Doc throw the blanket back onto the mattress, spreading it out. Once it was laid out, the Hybrid lifted one corner, motioning for the builder to get under it.