🍩💕(Scarian) Just Maybe

Scarian Floof for the soul!

I have no clue what I am going to write. All I know is it's going to be Scarian, so we'll find out together xD

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~7.6 K (it turned out WAY longer than I expected...)

~~

TW: a little blood at the beginning

~~

POV: Scar 

~~

Why must life be so hard? 

That was the last thought that went through my head before an arrow went through my head. 

{Goodtimeswithscar was shot by a skeleton}

I woke up in my bed, a massive headache temporarily blinding me. Groaning, I roll of the bed, just barely getting my feet under me as I stood, the pain already dissipating. 

{Xisumavoid} you ok?

{Goodtimeswithscar} yeah i'm fine

{Goodtimeswithscar} my stuff isn't tho

{Cubfan135} where did you die?

{Goodtimeswithscar} near the big dig

{Grian} i'm near there. i'll grab it 

{Goodtimeswithscar} thanks G

{Grian} np 

I sigh as I climb down the ladder on Larry, my feet hitting the squishy mud below with a splash. My magical village sparkled and glimmered in the orange light of morning as I trudged through it. Villagers were up and running around, doing their daily business, not casting a second glance my way. I passed the windmill and started into the jungle.

It was only a small strip of jungle between here and the Big Dig, but with mobs no doubt hanging out in every shadow, it felt like miles. My heart raced and my pace quickened until I was running full speed, crashing through the greenery. Sticks, vines, and thorns cut into my skin as I hurtled myself into them. The groans of zombies, hisses of spiders, and sizzling of creepers echoed around me and I knew if I stopped, I would be surrounded and killed in seconds. 

In my panic, I crashed right into a zombie that had blended in and we toppled to the ground. Immediately, I jumped to my feet, ready to run. Thankfully the corpse was having a hard time getting itself up, so I spun around to flee, only to come face to face with a creeper. Letting out a scream, I swung my fist as hard as I could, catching the monster off guard, and it fell backwards. Without arms, it was unable to get up, but it was definitely able to blow up.

The creeper began to flash and hiss, so I took off, trying to get out of range of the explosion. I was several blocks away when it exploded, the shock wave knocking me forwards and back into the cold dirt. My face hit the ground with a sickening thunk, blood spurting from my nose, my ears ringing from the blast. For the second time in less than a minute, I didn't hesitate to jump up and run, ignoring the pain and the blood. 

Finally I crashed through the other side of the death alley. The adrenaline left my veins as quick as it had come, and my exhausted, shaking body crumpled to the floor.

Again.

I groaned as I rolled onto my back, relief taking the place of adrenaline.  I turned my head to the side and spit out a glob of bloody spit.

My happiness was short lived, though, as and arrow stuck itself in the ground mere inches from my face. I yelped, sitting up and scrambling backwards, dragging my butt away from the ranged mob. It stood at the edge of the jungle, it's bones clicking as it nocked another arrow. Before my mind could catch up and react, the skeleton released the arrow, letting it fly towards me.