(𝘓) 𝘖𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘫𝘰𝘣𝘴

Tendou x fem!reader

"Tendou, ngh, fuck!" you moaned out loud, one hand clutching onto his now damp spiky hair, the other grasping onto the edge of the headboard with all the strength that you had left.

Tendou's tongue kept darting in and out of your wet and warm walls, his nose constantly nudging against your clit as he ate you out, hands holding your thighs close to his body, not letting you leave your seat. You felt slightly dizzy from the overstimulation, having already came twice on his face, but he kept going and you had come to crave the dizziness even more. The lush feeling of his pecs, collar, and shoulders under your ass was undeniably something that made you feel so deserving of this throne. As you dipped your head down, you moved your hips to the best of your ability, crying out when you managed to get more friction from his tongue, the soft and wet muscle pushing against the right pressure points. He kept teasing you, not going in all the way and barely sucking on your clit, so you were kept from your third orgasm, the frustration evident in your vocalization. Meanwhile, Tendou's cock was standing to full attention, the tip red the denial from before and from the sight that he was witnessing now. You were panting, your tongue falling out from your mouth as you clenched your eyes tightly, arms slightly flexed from how hard you were holding onto the headboard as you kept moaning out his name. He already came once from how hot you looked, but he couldn't but get how hard from how helpless you were against his strength. His eyes trailed from your lewd face and down your body, groaning against your pussy as he saw how much your boobs were jumping around. His determination fuelled from your exposed body led you to your third orgasm as he let his tongue dive further in, hand tugging on his hair as you threw your head back.

"Tendou!" you moaned loudly, the chocolatier beneath you drinking up every single drop that you released, sucking on your oversensitive lips.

You softly shuddered from the sight below you, loads of cum dripping down his cheeks as he brought up a finger to your lips, licking off the cum that he collected and humming in approval. Panting softly, you were about to beg him to let you go, but he had other ideas in mind; he wanted you to squirt all over his face. He wrapped his lips around your puffy clit, sucking harshly onto it as he regained his hold over your thighs. You screamed out, throwing your head back as you looked at the toned boy beneath you, the pleasurable pain making you clench your toes as you tugged harder on his hair, making him groan.

"Satori, fuck, don't sto-" you yelped as you felt a hard smack against your soft ass, the warmth of his palm massaging your ass.

"What's my fucking name, darling?" he whispered against your clit, giving it a little kiss as he stared up at you with half-lidded eyes, the greens in his eyes dark with lust.

Tendou had grown so well since Shiratorizawa, his head completely shaved, his body a bit more muscley because of the time he spends playing volleyball and making chocolates by hand. The innocent appeal made it all the lewder as he flicked your clit with his tongue momentarily, the dominant man seeping out of him slowly.

"Y/n" he growled softly, wrapping his arms around your thighs tighter so that his fingertip could slowly rub against your bud. You whined softly, pressing down further to get more friction, but he flexed his arm, stopping you from doing so.

"What's my name, sweetheart?" he mused, softly nipping onto the skin that situated between your thigh and pussy, the warmth teasing you as you kept bucking, trying to ride anything at this point.

"Daddy, please, make me cum, daddy!"

Your whines were replaced with moans as his nibbles reached up to your clit, the hardness of his teeth pushing you closer to the edge as he dived back in. He kept his eyes trained up at you, not noticing how he bucked his hips into the air, wanting some form of friction himself.

Even though all the pleasure that clouded your senses, you noticed that and let your hand wander backward, fingers riding over the bumps of his abdomens and through the mess he made on his stomach before reaching the familiar stiff member. Tendou moaned loudly against your pussy, the vibrations making your arch your back as you started to jack him off, using his cum as lube.

"O-oh, fuck, Y/n, y-you wanna fucking cum so bad huh?" he growled, closing his eyes for a few seconds as he threw his head back slightly, hips moving with the motion of your hand.

"Yes, daddy, please, make me cum, please" you begged with a pout on your face, sweat dripping down your body as you moved more frantically against his face, clit nudging against his nose.

You stared down at him, his nose scrunched up, jaw clenched with shiny slick trailing down his cheeks and marked neck. You had seen this face many times before, but you weren't prepared for the snarky face that he shot you as he worded his phrase carefully.

"Remember this, darling, I'm the only one who can make you cum this hard, so I better hear your moans of my name falling out of those slutty lips of yours" he gulped before going back to sucking harshly onto your clit, a new vigor attacking your overused bundle of nerves. One hand unwrapped itself around your left thigh, two fingers of his slipping into your tight and clenching walls. You didn't care about how disheveled you looked with drool running down your chin as you bounced up and down on his fingers with passion.

The both of you were so lost in each other's touches that within seconds, The way Tendou his fingers had you come unraveling all over his face, his own moans resonating with yours as you moaned each other's names out.

"Fucking hell, Tendou!" you yelled out loud, feeling a huge force come down on you, more than just cum being released, a familiar transparent liquid coating the man's face as your body shook uncontrollably, limbs weak as you rested your head against the headboard.

As you kept squirting, you felt a warm liquid go down your hand, followed by soft pants from the male. After regaining your breaths, body now under control, you were moving to get off Tendou's face, but with the feeling of his warm skin colliding with yours, you knew you were locked onto here for a while because now he wanted to watch how much your pussy contracted over nothing from squirting over and over again.