(S)𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺

You and Tendou had been together since your last year of high school and ever since then, you have found out more about him and vice versa. Like how Tendou likes to be more submissive in bed while you're the more dominant one even tho you were only 5'10 and him being 6'2 you still were able to keep him in check. One day you and Tendou were fast asleep in bed or so you thought when you were being shaken awake by the boy himself. You turned around and smiled at him still a bit tired asking, "Baby? What's wrong couldn't sleep?" He shook his head yes as he answers: "I-I had a wet dream and when I woke up my dick was still hard and I haven't cumed yet so I was wondering if you could...help me?" You smiled as you got up from your position and began to sit crisscross across from him as you said "Do you want mommy to help you with your problem like stroke it?~" As he shook his head yes you began crawling to him as you took off your black laced panties "Now that we don't have the same messy outcome as last I'll be stroking you with my panties all right?" As he nodded once more as you open his legs putting the outside of your panties on your hand as you put the precum covered part on his cock.

You slowly began to stroke him as he jerked his hip a bit at the sudden touch, you smiled and began to jerk off him a bit fast as you whispered in his ear "You like it when mommy strokes your throbbing cock huh?" As you kept stoking at a steady speed "Do you want mommy to go faster" You asked as he nodded his head yes. You shook your head no and said "No I need an answer from that pretty little mouth of yours" He looked at you embarrassed and holding back moans as he said "P-please..." You looked at him with your head tilted to the side asking "Pleeaassee?" He looked away blushing "P-please mommy...Please stroke me faster..." You smiled as you softly grabbed his chin making him face towards you "Anything for my baby boy~" As you stroked him faster than before.

You felt him throbbing which meant he was about to cum soon so you were going to egg him on till the end "So baby...What was the wet dream you were heading?" As you played with his tip a bit "Was it you dominating mommy? Having your way with her? Like taking her doggy style or denying me from cumming?~" As you kept whispering such lewd things in his ear he began to thrust his hip up more and more as if he was about to release. You smirked as you know he was going to cum, so you began to stroke him faster and faster until

He came.

You stopped stroking him as you grabbed your panties from his now limp dick with cum coming from the tip a bit and the rest in your panties you smiled and said "Oh~ look how much my baby came~ you must have held it for sooo long huh?~" He nodded his head yes as you smiled and tied up your cum filled panties and put it to one side as you began to cuddle Tendou to sleep "Now look at my baby...So sleepy" As you whispered to him as you finally drifted to sleep