(A)𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Day after day after day after day he comes home late from work with the same excuse of 'My boss made me stay later' or 'I was out with some old friends from high school and I forgot to tell you' but you knew he was cheating, the way he came home with wrinkled clothes, hickey's he try to cover with poorly done makeup, and hair messed up and looked like if it were pulled. You always waited for Tendou to come back home every night so the two of you can have dinner for once but it never happened and every time it was his favorite food too, rice bowls...

One day he was staying home because it was a holiday and wanted to relax for once, so while he was sleeping in the bedroom, and sneakily took his phone and went through his text messages, and what you saw just proved your theory correct and, honestly broke your heart...

-

Me: Hello my paradise are you really for our date today?

My paradise💗: I am! I can't wait!

Me: I can't wait either so see you at 3.

My paradise💗: Me Too!

Read at 9:36 am

-

You just looked at the text messages with an even more broken heart. So you decided to save the number and text her through your phone, it also made you a bit sad because from the messages you've read, it seems he never told her about him being married meaning he was lying to the both of you and to you it wasn't bad but still hurt you but for the girl, it will hurt her because she'll think it's her fault because of our marriage but it is not it's that red-haired bastard...So you finally texted her.

-

Me: Hello Young (R/N), I am Y/N Tendou I am here to tell you that my husband has been cheating on me with you and honestly it hurt me and I know it hurts that you know but it is not your fault not at all! You never knew so I'm here to tell you that I have a plan, it is to go on your date with him and then when it's over tell him to follow you somewhere, that's where I'll be waiting and we expose him for being a cheating bastard, is that alright??

Unknown: wah! Omg omg, I didn't know!! Σ(T□T)  I AM SO SO SO SORRY!! But I think that Idea would be amazing o(`^'*)  Let's expose the mf!! (`Д')

Me: No it is fine you were not at fault, but here as well it's the address [Put random Japanese address] 

(R/N): Great! See you then! (☆ω☆*)

Read at 10:03 am

-

You sighed at the message as she seemed like such a sweet girl who just wanted to be with a good guy. But it shouldn't be a Tendou because he isn't a good guy, he's just a cheater and liar who just gets what he wants!.. You kept a cool head as not to awake Tendou before his 'date' and came up with an idea that is a win-win situation for you because you needed to get grocery's near the meet-up area so it's perfect! You smiled at the bastard as this will be the only time you see him sleeping in a house, you left him a note saying 'Hi sweetie! I shall be off to go get some grocery's for tonight's dinner so please don't be late again!' 

Tendou POV: 

As I woke up from my nap I look over to the side of me my eye's still trying to what was on the desk, as my eyesight got less blurry I finally saw it was a note that had said 'Hi sweetie! I shall be off to go get some grocery's for tonight's dinner so please don't be late again!' I smiled as I felt guilty about doing this behind their back because sure I still loved them but I still wanted something new but I still wanted them around. The way they always wait for me with a smile and food but it's usually cold because of how late I always arrive but today I'll break up with (R/N) after our date, It is currently 2:00 so I have half an hour to get ready and another half an hour to get to our meet up spot so, I put on a hoodie, some jeggings and gelled my hair and walked out to go meet up R/N for our hopefully last date.

Y/N POV again: 

You had just finished up your shopping for today and I glad today's things were on sale to make dinner with. As you check your phone you saw it was perfect timing to get heading over to your meet up spot, but you couldn't help but cry because you still loved your husband dearly but you're doing what need's to be done because you can't put up with of his bullshit anymore, so you finally went to the spot to where we scheduled to meet, and sure enough after a minute of waiting you saw him and his soon to be ex-girlfriend walking up to where you were

Tendou POV:

R/N told me we were going to one more stop before our date ended so I followed her and when we got there my heart dropped to my feet...It was my S/O waiting for something or rather...Someone and I am pretty sure I was the one they were waiting for...So we walked up to them and before I could open up my mouth I was slapped in the face. My eyes widened as I put my hand up to the stinging feeling on my face I knew who slapped me...and honestly, I deserved it "YOU FUCKING CHEATER" They started "YOU SAW WOMEN BEHIND MY BACK AND THOUGHT I WOULDN'T KNOW??" They said still shouting at me. I just stood there as I just took it all in, I knew what I did was wrong and when I was doing it but I still did it. Then after they were done screaming at me I said "I know what I did was wrong but I still did it and I am terribly sorry...BUT PLEASE I'LL CHANGE I WILL BREAK UP WITH R/N AND WE CAN START OVER!!". They just looked at me with a disgusting and disbelieved face "Why would I want to go back with you? You lose my trust for dating R/N for 10 months because if you really loved me you would have never done that..." I just looked back at them and said: "I know what I did but I-" but they cut me off and said, 

"I'm sorry but we're divorcing and that's final Tendou..."