(𝘓) 𝘈 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴

You and Tendou have been together since your 3rd year of high school so you two were high school sweethearts, sure you've had your ups and down's but you always manage to work it out. After high school, Tendou wanted to work in Paris as a chocolatier always wanted to be one since high school and of course, you supported him through and through, so both of you moved to Paris had a wonderful wedding, and lived the rest of life there.

It had been 2 years since you two got together meaning it was your anniversary so you wanted to make it memorable and special so you decided to put on something sexy like and something he would to sure to enjoy.

That day Tendou took the day off to take you out to one of the best restaurants in Paris which were Shino's it had one of the best food in Paris! Or so you heard from friends who went but when you tried it they weren't kidding, it was tender, rich and super tasty!! After having an amazing lunch and Shino's the both of you went to wine tasting. It looked like Tendou didn't like the taste of wine but since you always told him about the dreams you've had wanted to go wine tasting so he took the opportunity to take you and boy did you enjoy it.

You two had such a nice time and it was finally to get your plan into action! Once you entered your lovely little apartment you excused yourself to the bathroom and started putting on the maid outfit.

(This is what you look like but with no panties and thigh highs and garters but anyways back to the story) 

Once you were done you took a deep breath and walk out very slow like to make it more interesting and once you walked out fully Tendou looked at you wide-eyed like an angel had felt from heaven's "Damn you look good and you did this all for me? You really know how to please a man~" He had said in a low toned voice coming towards you. He had got in a squat position and lifted your skirt slightly just enough for him to see, his grin got bigger, and said chuckling "No panties too? You must have prepared ahead of time for this huh?" You nodded your yes and he slowly got up and grabbed you by the waist and said "Well get ready sweetheart because this is going to a looooonnnnngggg night~"