(A)𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦

Tendou x Hanahaki!Reader

You and Tendou had been friends since middle school and a crush on him as well, but you didn't know how to tell him I mean how could you, you've known him for a while and you thought it would ruin the friendship. You didn't want it to end because he was a reason you were still here, he helped you through your depression, anxiety, and the random nightmares you would get but how could you not love him even more, he was caring, he was sweet, he was the love of your life in your eyes. But alas all things must come to an end because once it was your 3rd year in Shiratorizawa he became....distant when it was lunch he wouldn't sit with you, when it was the weekend and you had asked every time to hang out he would turn it down as quickly as you said it, it's like he was trying to....completely shut you out.

The next day was a Monday so you thought 'Today's the day I make things right things with him and ask him why he was avoiding you for the past month' you started walking to school alone like you have for the past month or so after Tendou started avoiding you. Once you had entered the school your priority was to find Tendou and make things right but to do that...You had to find him and ever since middle school, he was always good at hiding when playing hide and seek, you looked all over the school when you finally went to check the last place no one was the back of the school in a little closed off area that you and Tendou used to go to all the time to play pokemon. So you hurried over to the spot and when you got there you heard....giggling? And it wasn't Tendou's it was a cute high pitched one like...a girl one! You got closer but kept quite to make sure they didn't see you, when you finally got a good view of them you regret seeing what you saw, you regret ever being curious on why he was avoiding you because...He was kissing another girl. You know this would happen I mean why would he like me I have broad shoulders and I'm taller than most girls that guys want. Luckily they didn't see you but you saw what they did or 'doing' but you tried brushing it off your shoulder but you couldn't...He looked so happy with her, he was full of joy kissing her, holding her by the waist...I felt so.....MAD, JEALOUS, and other emotions, that should have been me with him, that should have been me kissing him, making his heart fill with joy. 

By the end of the day, you went over to his volleyball practice and saw her there the one he was kissing earlier. But you ignored her and went over to Tendou and said "I see why you have been avoiding me now...but I guess it's too late for me... goodbye Tendou I will always love you forever and ever..." You started to walk away faster before he could say anything or anyone could say something. Once you got home you started sobbing immediately, you started crying so much that you could make a whole river out of your tears, but before you could start crying more you coughed and violently, you ran to the bathroom and started coughing more and more but time after time it was blood and daisy petals, daisies were Tendou favorite so this meant you had the hanahaki disease, it was a sickness that can be cured one of two ways removing it but meaning you would love the feeling to love the ones you had feelings for or....die. You sighed and thought about it 'I don't want to die but at the same time you didn't want to lose these feelings you had for Tendou at the same time' So you decided on the 2nd option....die, I mean come on he didn't notice you anymore why would he notice you being dead so you went to the rest of week of school with the disease and when it was the last day you finally told your parents about it. When you told them they were devastated and rushed you to the hospital but since it was in its late stages there was nothing doctors could do about it and told them to say their final goodbyes and wishes.

-Tendou POV-

'I should really make it up to y/n I've been avoiding them because I wanted to spend more time with my lovely girlfriend I love with all my heart' I thought to myself but my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing and seeing the caller Id was 'Y/n' with a picture of us at the carnival. I pressed the answered button and said "Hello?". What I heard next is what made me regret ever avoiding y/n... 

When I picked up the phone I heard a weak voice that sounded like y/n "H-hey Tendou sorry about calling you out of the blue but I need to tell you s-something, I have the h-hanahaki disease a-and the p-person I loved w-was you I told you when we last saw each other w-which was in the gym but I guess you never understood it but since I'm on my death bed I-I'll say it once more...Tendou Satori I...Love you..." Those were the last words they ever said to me before I heard a loud cough with a dead monitor sound in the background then the line was cut off. 

I had dropped my phone because I just stood there in shock, one of my best friends left me, they left me all alone and it was......All my fault......