(𝑺) 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒇

Tendou x Enby! Reader

The final bell had rung for the day and you and Tendou had this last class together so like usual you walk up to him but saw he was.....Sleeping? You looked confused because he never sleeps in class he was one of the top students in class with great notes and everything so you were surprised when you saw him sleeping but you found it. But non you tapped him on the shoulder and he jolted up but before he could whine about someone waking up his slumber he saw you, quickly shut his mouth and got up from his seat, and said "Aw~ Was I sleeping, sorry about that just that I've been stressed over something recently" You sighed and hugged him while putting your head on his neck "You have ? that seems really bad but I think I know a way to relive it and I'd know you'll like it~" You said in a singsong like voice. You may have your head in his neck but you knew he was blushing madly as you felt his hands snake around your waist. You giggled and said, "Not here my little cutie pie let's go home it's more...Private than here don't you think?" you felt his head shake yes vigorously as he picked you up and started walking back to his place with you in his arms "You know...You should text the others so they don't think you skipped practice today ~" You said holding on to his neck and whispering in his ear, But you didn't get a response or any emotion from what you said but you knew he heard you.t you think?" as you felt his head shake yes vigorously as he picked you up and started walking back to his place with you in his arms "You know...You should text the others so they don't think you skipped practice today~" You said holding on to his neck and whispering in his ear, But you didn't get a response or any emotion from what you said but you knew he heard you.t you think?" as you felt his head shake yes vigorously as he picked you up and started walking back to his place with you in his arms "You know...You should text the others so they don't think you skipped practice today~" You said holding on to his neck and whispering in his ear, But you didn't get a response or any emotion from what you said but you knew he heard you.

As he got to his house you were being put down as Tendou grabbed his house keys and unlocked it letting you in while you two walked upstairs to his room. As the two of you got to his room he quickly pinned you to the bed and started making out with you. He started to ask for permission by licking the bottom of your lips which you denied to tease him a bit, but he didn't like this so grabbed your thighs and started to squeeze them which surprised you and made you gasp, giving Tendou the perfect chance to slip his tongue in and started fighting for dominance which he won. After a few minutes, you both stopped because of the air and making Tendou slip off your pants and just leaving you in your undergarments but before he could s the lips of that extra part of clothing on your bottom area he stopped him, and said: "No, No~ remember I'm treating you not the other way around so sit down and let me do the rest, kay?" As he nodded slowly yes he backed away sitting with his legs open you got up you make your way slowly to him slowly pulling his pants down and his boxers along with it as his cock sprigged up it was pretty big with a good amount of girth as you stare a bit you were snap back to reality when Tendou asked "Are you just going to stare or you going to do it?" as you nodded your head you started to slowly to lick up and down his shaft, you earned a groan from Tendou which made you happy and then you took it all in, you couldn't fit it all in so the rest that didn't fit you stroked with your hand. As you kept doing this you moaned here to there to send vibrations making Tendou moan louder but you were going at a fairly slow pace which annoyed Tendou a bit so he grabbed your head and he started to face fuck you which shocked you and made you tear up more and spit all over his cock which just turned him on even more and made him go even faster which indicated he was about to cum and you wanted him to because it had been so long since you tasted his sweet cum so after a minute he had made you take his cock whole making you put your nose against the scruff of pub hair he had while cumming in your mouth. He let go you looked back up at him and made this face showing you all the cum in your mouth.

 He let go you looked back up at him and made this face showing you all the cum in your mouth

(Just pretend it's you okay? :D) 

As Tendou looks at you with satisfaction he tells you "Now swallow it, don't leave a single drop~" As you nodded you closed your mouth and swallowed all the cum that Tendou left in your mouth as you looked up at tendou he grabbed you by the chin and slowly brought you up to his level "Mmh~ You did so well for my little one nowhere come give me a kiss okay?" as he said that you slowly kissing you then moving to make out and as you two made out he slowly made his way to your neck and said in a low like voice "I never got to do this earlier let me do it now~ before I forget~" As he started sucking on your neck and giving you multiply hickey's on your neck and bit on your chest. 

-Next-day/bonus- 

You sighed as you tried to cover up the hickeys Tendou left you and you cover them up successfully or you thought so you went on your mary way to class like usual until Ushijima came up to you to ask something till he noticed the hickeys...

Ushijima: Hey I need help with this and-...are those hickeys??

You: II yeah they are so?...

Ushijima: Alright then -Begins to walk away-