(𝘍) 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶

This is more than a headcanon then fluff but hey what can you do. I ran out of ideas 

-Y'all go to 711 trips at 3 in the morning like 

No school tomorrow? Welp let's be fucking stupid and get a monster to make ourselves more hyper then we are :D

-I think he would like the pink monster energy drink or the original one because he likes the taste of batteries in the morning 😼 (not the pink one I like that one)

-You guys have switches and play pokemon sword and pokemon shield because you also have a love for pokemon 

-But let's get back to the 711 trips 

-You weren't tired and you were really hungry but you didn't feel like going anywhere far until...

-You heard a knock on your window, you turned to your side where your window was and saw tendou there with his :3 like face.

-As you yawned you got up and opened up the window and saw him bending his legs so he could be down to your level in the window and held up his wallet with a good amount of cash and smiled.

-"What are you doing here and why do you have your wallet in my face?" You said tilting your head pushing the wallet out of your face.

-He smiled even more and said "I want to go to the 711 with you but I wanted to ask you since I knew you would be asleep or just on your phone".

-"Really?! Fuck yeah, let's go!" You said whisper shouting as to not wake your family.

-You got up from the bed and started changing but not before shooing away your boyfriend to look away.

-After changing (this is what you're wearing btw)

-He had look at you up and down saying "damn so you were the one who stole my hoodie but I'm not complaining you look so cute in it!!"

-You giggle at the compliment and started crawling out of your window.

-As you two started walking to the 711 you thought 'I wonder why he wanted to do this? Well, it's fun but still..'.

-When you two got there you could see all of the food they had there like the onigiri's, bento boxes, and puff pastries.