(S)𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘗𝘵2

After sending each other many pictures and videos of you fingering yourself and him stroking his cock his shift was finally over so he drove as fast as he could home, and once he got home he would give you the punishment you deserved.

Once he got home he slammed the door opened and stomped upstairs where you were laying on your stomach on your phone and jump at the sound of the door slamming open with a feral Tendou at it. You smiled innocently and said "Hi daddy! Your home earlier than usual, why is that?" Tendou just chuckled at your answer and said "Oh you know exactly why I'm here early, now start stripping or the punishment will be worse" You sighed as you slowly took off your clothes. Tendou got annoyed by how slow you were going and yanked off your clothes and put your face in the bed while your ass in the air "Princess, daddy doesn't like waiting now..." As he said his final words he slapped your ass, you moaned at the sudden pain then felt him beginning to lick the slit of your pussy up and down "Mmh~ You're so wet, I like that" He said as he ate you out, you moaned and whimpered but he didn't slow down not one bit just kept tongue fucking you till you were close.

Then he stopped as you were about to cum making you whine. "No, no bad girls don't get to cum only good girls get too." He said smirking as he flipped you over. He grabbed a condom and putting on his 9-inch cock, you whined even more as you wanted it raw he just rolled his eyes and said once more "And good girls get it raw but not bad girl they get the condom" You just looked at the side mumbling to yourself angry like as he slowly entered you lowly moaning. He started slowly and kept at that pace as it made you whine and complain of how slow he was going, he just smirked and said "All right baby, if that's what you want" as he rapidly speeding up his pace to where it was almost inhuman. You moan as loud as your vocal cords could go, drooled all over your chin of how much pleasure you were receiving it was too much but you fucking loved it too much for you to say the safe word. You finally felt like you were about to cum as you looked up at Tendou looking like he was about to cum too, "D-daddy" You were able to moan out "P-please, please let me cum! I-I promise to be a g-good girl from now on!" You said begging for your release. He just smiled and said "Promise?" You nodded rapidly and said "Yes! I promise!!" He smiled more and said, "O-okay baby, You can c-cum NOW!" As he shot his load into the condom. You moan loudly as you finally came on his cock, he pulled out and laid next to you saying "Did you learn your lesson princess?" You nodded your head yes as you breathe heavily cuddling next to him and falling asleep.

"Goodnight princess..."