(𝑺) 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔

exhibitionism, voyeurism, fingering, mention of 'daddy' once

tendou disregards your pitiful sniffles and continues to trace his fingers over your folds, parting them too as he uses your body to demonstrate how to pleasure a girl simply with the use of a finger to the first and second-year boys.

you decided to tease him around his teammates and you were now paying the price.

"s-satori, 'm s-sorry." you cry out, gripping his unwavering arm while simultaneously trying to shield yourself from the hypnotic trance of the boys behind it. your face feels warm at the sight of their mouths held agape at your bare pussy. you want so badly to close your thighs, but you know that'll only result in punishment.

"now, boys," tendou announces, "you wanna see how quickly she'll change her tune?" goshiki's cheeks are flushed red as he slowly nods alongside the boy with the unevenly cut hair. your eyes grow wide at the action you know awaits you.

"n-no, plea—" a high whine seeps through your throat at the finger that suddenly invades your cunt. "o-oh, s-satori." a smile seeps onto tendou's face at the moan of his name. your maintain your hold on his arm as you unintentionally rub your cunt against his hand.

your breathing grows uneven when you feel another finger accompany the first. your composition falters when he starts moving the two digits inside of you. he doesn't give you much time to adjust to them when he picks up his pace.

"see how deep my fingers fuck into her sweet little pussy?" he exemplifies by pulling his fingers out so they were sitting at the entrance of your drooling hole, then sinks them back in until his knuckles were nowhere in sight.

"ahhh." you roll your head back, moaning in delight at how full you were. your eyes cross as you relish in the feeling. "p-please, satori." you whimper. you needed more consistency if you were going to reach your heights. if tendou heard you, he doesn't acknowledge it.

so, you to take it upon yourself to buck your hips desperately against his hand when he's slowly pulling out again. Only tendou roughly pushes your hips down, immobilizing your joints.

"f-fuck." you shamelessly whine, squirming against his hold. the gap in strength between you is way too pathetic.

"you see this little bud, goshiki?"

the first year pulls the hem of his shirt down as he nods robotically, face completely blank at the bud tendou was pointing to.

"that's the clit, right, tendou-san?" shirabu adds, certainty clear in his voice.

"Good boy," tendou hums, "wanna see what happens when you rub it?"

"y-yes." goshiki answers this time and you're still writhing under tendou's hold.

"d-daddy, please, i-i need it." you encourage him. tendou shudders at the title and desperation that coats your soft voice.

without further hesitation, he lowers his finger down to your clit, and your writhing halts at the familiar patterns he rubs with his finger.

"mmm, I...f-fuck.." a strangled whimper breaks from your throat. you subconsciously spread your legs wider for him, granting him more access to your clit. your body grows appreciative of his wandering fingers. you shut your eyes as you immerse in the pleasure.

tendou continues his ministrations, even curling the two fingers that were still trapped in your hole. you can only garble broken moans, unable to produce any intelligible words as the finger on your clit was tracing different shapes.

"g-gonna come, 'tori," you force at the forefront of your tongue, "w-wanna come, please please please." you repeat the mantra and throw your head back at how the coil in your lower belly tightens. you feel yourself at the tip of your orgasm. tendou playfully clicks his tongue at your words. "yeah?"

"ask them, not me." he tells you, chuckling to himself as he admires your exasperated face, beads of sweat were lingering on your forehead.

without giving a second thought to his words, you unveil your presence from behind tendou's body, and out of your own desperation, you eye the two boys before you. their breaths simultaneously hitch at the way your hair sticks slick against your forehead. your heavily lidded eyes gazing at them while with their upperclassman's fingers were still reveling in your cunt was so shameless and hot.

"Please," you meekly let out, "l-let me come, j-just wanna come, p-please."

goshiki's face turns an even darker shade of red and he averts his face towards shirabu, leaving the choice up to the second year. contrary to the dark-haired boy, shirabu now almost has a smirk on his face. he parts his lips to smoothly produce a consensus,

"she can come, tendou-san."

satisfied with that answer, tendou curls his two fingers deeper inside you, groaning in satisfaction when your shoot your head back again, feeling the intensity from the snap of the coil inside you. your legs shake as you indulge in the big wave of orgasm that engulfs you.

"f-feels so good." you bob your head, shaking the hair off your face as you ride out your high. "t-thank you, sh-shirabu."

you don't hear it, but he hisses at the mention of his name. it sounds so erotic off your tongue. his hand involuntarily massages the hard-on in the confines of his pants. tendou notices this and smirks at the sight.

"next lesson." he announces, patting your cunt in endearment.