(A)𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦

"Tendou!" Y/N had shouted, Tendou had turned around humming in response asking "Yes, what is it my paradise?" You giggled and said, "Remember when You, Me, and Ushijima were younger and we used to always go climbing on that tree?" She had pointed to a tree to the red-haired boy right, he looked over to where she was pointing and saw a big redwood tree that was a bit far but still in eye's reach he just smiled patting her head, and said "Yes I do remember and if I recall you broke your arm on there once, am I correct?" She looked at him all mad like and started punching his arm softly and said pouting, "Geez babe you're so mean sometimes you know that?" He just chuckled at her and rolled his eyes while he made his way to the first class. 

It was now break time and tendou was making his way to the vending machine on the way their Y/n said: "Oh hey look it's Semi, Shirabu, Goshiki!" pointing out how they're coming his way.

"Tendou?" Goshiki stood there like a statue, Tendou laughed it off and said "Yup! In the flesh..." Looking away kinda awkward like "So how have you been the incident, I know it's a tough thing to talk about but you're strong Tendou I know it!" Goshiki said trying to lighten up the mood but instead got a head slap by Shirabu saying: "You should say things like that idiot!" Tendou just laughed again and said, "Don't worry about it, both of you! I'm trying my best to get through it best I can okay?". 

Tendou had planned to quit the volleyball team for a while but he never expected it to be so soon...And since he and Ushijima left the team hasn't been the same both mentally and physically but those thoughts and the conversation him and the other 3 were having by the bell. Once they said their goodbyes they all went back to their classes to finish their classes, while you and Tendou were walking to class he sulked remembering and said: "Damn, I never got my choccy milk and I really wanted some too!.." You started to walk in front of him and said "Well yeah...But hey! At least you were able to talk to them once again like nothings changed!" She smiled as she tried to change the mood.

It was the end of the day and you two were walking to a nearby park until you stopped walking...Which confused Tendou so he back up a bit to where you were and asked "Hm? Why did you stop all of a sudden?" You looked back at him with tears forming in your eyes and said "Is there something wrong with me?" He looked at her wide-eyed and said: "No there nothing wrong why would you think that??" She finally let her tears all out "I'm different and I already know it...GOD DAMN IT WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL?" She said finally breaking down and crying harder then she was already was, He just kneeled to where she was and whispered,

"I am so sorry..."

They had finally arrived at the park the same one they were talking about earlier, the one that had the redwood tree...and saw that the sun was finally settling on the final day...Tendou held Y/N hand and said tears running down his face "Don't go yet Y/N, I don't wanna let go of you yet..." You looked back at him and said "I have to Tendou it's my time..." He hugged you tightly and said "No you can't leave me! Not like him...Not like Ushijima. Please." You just smiled and said "I have to Tendou but...Remember me okay?" He just nodded his head yes as the sun finally set under the hills and the moon was shown your body started to flake away like cherry petals. Tendou just stood there as you both said your last "I love you's"... 

Y/N L/N and Ushijima Wakatoshi both on a train from Tokyo suddenly crashing as another train came its way falling off the tracks and killing them both instantly as they were in the front car having lunch...