accident

does he always have to fucking leave me the second after I do something with him? like I'm not expecting a "good job" or "thanks" but like, does he have to just be all aggressive afterwards and then leave in a hurry?

I picked myself off the floor, my knees aching from kneeling for so long. I massaged my knees, hoping that the pain would go away but without luck, it did not. my knees were the least of my problems seeing that I could barely speak. I tried to let a word escape my mouth but it ended up with a hoarse screech like sound that made my stomach churn. I walked over to the mirror and fixed my hair and makeup that was a mess before leaving the bathroom.

I made my way to the slytherin common room and walked in but before I went to my dorm, I noticed a specific white haired boy on one of the green velvet couches. he was sitting down next to a random girl. now they were- oh my god. they were snogging. I felt rage wash over me as draco so effortlessly made out with this random girl right after I sucked him off. that fucking arsehole. this girl isn't even a slytherin. she was a random ass ravenclaw. manwhore. was my mouth around his cock not enough to fucking please him? I glared at him which made him make eye contact with me. his piercing gray eyes bore into mine, a smirk plastered across his face as he made out with this ravenclaw. she wasn't even that pretty too. she had deep chestnut brown hair and hazel eyes. nothing special about her. I was hotter.

I saw his hand slither up her thigh as she softly giggled in his ear. "would you like to take this up to the bedroom?" he softly whispered but loud enough for every fucking person in the room to hear. she nodded her head slightly and he dragged her up the stairs and to the boys dormitories but before he turned the corner at the top of the staircase, he slightly turned around and winked at me before disappearing with her.

I cant fucking believe it. malfoys a git. I already knew that but I thought I would say it again. I slumped over to the same velvet couch draco and the ravenclaw girl was previously in and started to fiddle with my hands. I felt large arms swung over me oand hug me tightly. I turn my head slightly and I see blaise in the crook of my neck, smiling at me.

"hey gorgeous." he said cheery while hopping over the couch and sitting down next to me.

"hi zabini." I responded. I thought of something. It was bad, but necessary. not really.

I scooted over closer to blaise so that I was in his arm. I gently rested my hand on his thigh as he looked at me surprised. "can we talk?" I asked him.

"yeah what about?" he responded. I let out a small laugh and looked at him up and down.

"I mean somewhere more...private." his eyes widened as the corners of his lips turned upwards.

"oh course darling." he soon got off the couch and took my hand leading me to his dorm. I heard some of the boys in the common room cheering him on as I laughed to myself. I knew this wasn't right but draco had started it. if he hadn't had his tongue down a different girl after I sucked him off then maybe I wouldn't be doing this.

we walked into his dorm and there were two queen beds. he picked me up and carried me over to his as i kissed his neck softly. he lowered me onto his bed slowly and dragged me to the edge. I saw him unbuttoning his shirt so I immediately took of my clothes revealing my white lace underwear.

he crawled on top of me and started kissing me passionately. "not bad zabini." I breathed between kisses. he chuckled, I felt his hot breath on my skin as I felt tingles throughout my whole body. he started kissing down my neck as I gasped at his touch. he kissed down my collarbone, doing it ever so gently that it made me crave for more.

I felt his arm trying to get under my back so I arched it in return. he unclasped my bra and looked at my chest in awe. "fuck y/n." I smiled down at him where he was leveled with my chest. he started sucking on my breasts, making me squirm under him. his hand grasped both of my arms and brought them above my head, me now being unable to move. his other arm grasped my neck harshly, causing me to moan softly as he continued sucking on my breasts, leaving red marks.