swallow

draco malfoy

hearing those words from her shot spikes throughout my whole body. she's mine. only mine. I knew this would happen, but this finally proved it. I already knew she wanted me, and I had already won the bet I had placed with myself, but hearing those words escape her lips finalized it. no more kissing other boys, no more getting eaten out by others (more like attempting), no more anything. she's mine. and she's admitted it.

I had a smirk plastered across my face as she released herself around me. her eyes rolled back and she cried my name as she came. I continued moving her hips as she rested her head in the crook of my neck, unable to continue herself. this was her fifth.

I've never made a girl come this much. probably because I would only fuck those girls for my enjoyment. instead of just coming immediately for y/n, I waited as I tortured her with my cock. she deserved to be punished as I pounded into her mercilessly.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt her small breaths on my neck. she planted sore kisses, sloppy and soft as I guided her hips still. my breaths became uneven as I kept the rhythm. I soon released inside of her, filling her up with my sweet come as I pulled out of her slowly. she winced as she hugged me tightly. she laid on top of me, limp her breasts pushed against my chest. fuck they were beautiful.

I wrapped my arms around her and started tracing circles on her back. she let out a small laugh as I started tracing her on the sides of her ribcages. she squirmed on top of me as I traced her sides.

"are you ticklish." I whispered in her ear. I felt her stiffen as she cleared her throat.

"no." she mumbled. I laughed at her.

"YOU ARE." I responded. I started tickling her on her sides and stomach as she laughed screaming.

"STOP. STOP. STOP." she screamed as I continued tickling her. her laughs were hysterical as I smiled at her.

"PLEASE STOP." she laughed. "IT HURTS." suddenly I felt her soft kisses on my neck as I dropped my hands from her sides and brought them to her hips. her kisses trailed up to my lips and she kissed me, her lips hungry.

"do you want to get out now." I whispered into her ear. she groaned in response.

"but it's so nice and warm." she groaned. I rolled my eyes at her.

"so?" she scoffed.

"so," she mimicked, "I'm going to be cold. plus we need to leave soon. how long have we even been..."

"fucking?" I finished her sentence. she rolled her eyes at me.

"yes, fucking."

"ummm," I looked over at the clock. "about two hours." her mouth hung wide open.

"TWO HOURS."

"...yes?" why was she so surprised? there's a reason why I made her come five times, to punish her. obviously. and I made sure to make it extremely slow and painful.

"the parties about to start." she responded. oh FUCK NO.

"you're not going to the room of requirement party."

"yes I am." she said sternly.

"in hell you are." I gripped her wrist tightly as she was still straddled on me.

"watch me." she spat as she ripped free of my grip and got up out of the bath.

"YOU CAN WALK?"

"IM NOT A TODDLER OF COURSE I CAN WALK."