checkmate

i left the great hall and headed back to my dorm to collect my textbooks. my first class was potions. I was one of the top students in professor snapes class actually. draco and I were always head to head.

I walked through the dungeons and made my way to professor snapes classroom. I walked inside the room and saw the rest of the class including snape staring at me. I looked up at the clock and noticed that I was 10 minutes late. I starting to turn pink from embarrassment and faced snape who was glaring at me.

"miss y/l/n, being one of the top students in this class I'd presume you would meet my expectations of not being tardy but it looks like you have failed to meet them."

"I'm so sor-"

"I don't care for an apology, now sit down." he grits through his teeth.

"where-"

"there's a seat next to malfoy now sit down and shut up before I take away house points." I rolled my eyes and made my way down to the far back of the classroom.

why does he always feel the need to interrupt me when I try to fucking speak.

I plopped down in the seat next to malfoy. I can't see shit back here. there are barely any people surrounding us too. we were on the farthest table in the back-right corner of the class.

blaise and tori sat infront of us. tori glances back to me and mouths sorry. I glare at her, annoyed that she didn't save a seat for me.

she gives me a sarcastic pout while she looks at draco then back at you while moving her hands around in circular motions, bringing them up and down while sticking out her tongue, sending me a gesture.

I stick up my middle finger in response and she scoffs at me and turns back around, facing snape.

I focus my attention on draco and notice the corner of his lips lifted. being paired up with him might not be too bad after all. especially since I have a lot of ideas to repay the favor he gave me.

I start to fiddle with my skirt. slowly dragging it up and down my left thigh. I trace my nails around my delicate skin, making random shapes as draco stares intensely at my legs.

"stop doing that." he spat in a hushed tone, hoping not to be too loud for tori and blaise to hear. bingo.

"stop doing what?" I ask all puppy eyed. I start to drag my skirt up higher and higher, showing a bit of the green lace underwear draco gave me. I glance back up at him and notice his adam apple bobbing up and down, his smirk growing intensely.

I look back to the front of the class and notice snape brewing a charm, one that will take awhile while the other students are busy listening intensely to snape go on and on and on about this stupid potion that we won't need to ever use in the future.

I look back at draco, still looking down at my bare thigh and I feel the corners of my lips turning up. I put my elbow on the desk and "accidentally" drop my pen under the table.

"oops." I respond sarcastically. I get off my chair and crawl under the desk. the dark wood surrounded all sides of me except of where draco is sitting and where I was previously. I am concealed from everyone as are the things that I am about to do to draco.

I am leveled with his bulge that is extremely big as I look back at draco with a huge grin plastered across my face. he smirks back down at me as he slowly zips down his trousers and takes out his dick. holy fuck it was big. about 12 inches if I was just straight up guessing. I always knew it was big but I never would've thought it was THAT big.

draco sees the shock on my face and he lets out a small chuckle. he narrows his eyes at me and his dick, which was already hard, signaling to me that it was time. if only he knew what I had planned.

I grasp his length and I start graze my tongue against his tip, painfully slow. I hear his deep breath's intensifying after each long second. without warning, I feel his cold hand grasp the back of my neck as he shoves my head down.

"if you want to act like a fucking slut," he softly grunts, "do it right." and with that I start bobbing my head up and down, taking in all of him. he thinks he's in control, but he's not. his small grunts give me pleasure and also motivation to go faster.

I bob my head faster and faster, keeping my eyes locked with his. i hear his uneven breaths as he is trying to not show the pleasure he is feeling. we are in class after all. I can feel him crumbling underneath me. I hear his breaths growing louder and louder each second. his small grunts becoming more frequent each time my head bobs down and the tip of his dick hits the back of my throat. he's close.

"fuck y/n I'm gonna cu-" and with those words, I stop. I wipe my mouth off on my hand and plop back up on my seat, running my fingers through my hair as draco looks back at me, dumbfounded.

checkmate.

"what do you think your-"

"you all are dismissed." snape cuts off draco as everyone including me starts to pack up. I glance over at draco who is zipping his trousers back up, his dick tugging against the fabric immensely. he pulls his robe in front of his crotch as he stands up. he picks up his textbooks and storms out of the classroom enraged.

I did it. I finally beat malfoy at his own game. after years of torment and after what he did in the great hall, embarrassing me, this was the perfect payback. i wait for tori to finish packing up while blaise flings his arm around my shoulder.

"hey y/n, why's your hair so knotty all of a sudden?" tori askes while she pats down my semi frizzy hair. I giggle to myself as I think about what just happened.

"oh draco kept trying to yank it and get it all messy so I would kick him in the skin."

"ohhhh so that's why I heard him grunting so many times." blaise chuckled. "sometimes I don't understand him. like why would he want to ruin your hair? that's so random."

oh blaise of only you knew.

"yeah..." I giggled. "so random." and with that we left potions and walked through the many corridors back to our common room.