its a date

as we walked down the corridors I heard quick footsteps pacing towards up. I whipped around and saw harry behind up, winded.

"you lot walk really fast." harry breathes while breathing heavily and resting his arms on his knees.

"do you need something potter?" blaise asks while tori struggles to hide her laugh over harry squealing like a pig trying to catch his breath.

"potter aren't you seeker?" tori laughed. "yet your on your knees squealing like a dead pig." at this point tori was howling like a wolf, her laugh filling up the entire corridor with her squeals.

"you know greengrass, at least I don't sound like a hedgehog when I laugh." he sniggered. this caused blaise and I to crack up, laughing our heads off while tori stood there red.

"yeah whatever I assume you want y/n since she's the only slytherin able to tolerate you so blaise let's head out." tori said while dragging blaise by his robe.

"I'll meet you at the common room." I shout while tori and blaise are still walking. she glanced back at me and nods, in a way of an agreement. I face back to harry while he is staring at me. I never noticed how blue his eyes were. how his glasses made them look like crystal. we stared into each other's eyes, noticing every detail for which felt like forever.

"so harry..." I broke the silence. "how come you wanted to speak to me." he refocused his eyes off mine and looked at my face.

"oh- I- erm-" he stuttered. "I just wanted to see if you were okay because draco was your partner in potions you know and I heard some stuff that you were talking about with blaise and tori before you left potions." he rambled as I just nodded to him, acting like I cared deeply.

"and I heard that he was pulling your hair and that you kicked him and stuff." yes he finally stopped talking. "which I think is brilliant," FUCK. stop rambling. "and- um- yeah. that's what I wanted to tell you- I- I- I mean ask you- um- tell you?"

"oh thank you for your concern harry but truly, you don't have to worry. I have it under control. trust me." he looked back at me, happy with my answer and grinned. his smile truly lights up a room. I let out a small giggle which made his smile increase even more making him look like an idiot.

"I rambled didn't I?" harry laughed. I smiled at him, trying to conceal my amusement.

"just a little bit." we both started laughing simultaneously, almost on the ground.

his eyebrows quickly furrow, his gaze intensifying, turning more serious. "there was actually something that I wanted to ask you to..." I look back up at him, confused and i turn more stern, matching his appearance. he opens his mouth, but no words come out and he quickly shuts it and looks down to the floor.

"go on then." I respond. he looks back up at me, with a panicked look on his face.

"well- um- it's really stupid- and- and- and of course you can say no- I mean- i mean-" oh fuck not with this again.

"well- um- your probably going to say no but I was just wondering if you would like to go to hogsmeade with me on saturday."

"yeah sure who else is coming." is that what took him so long to ask? I've gone to hogsmeade with him and the rest of his friends multiple times before so why was this time so different?

"oh- um- well the thing is...it wouldn't be with other people because well I was wondering if you would like to go on at date with me...to hogsmeade this saturday." I looked back at him, shocked. I didn't realize he thought of me this way. he never has in the past. which I can't blame him for, but still.