chess

two days later

today was monday, first day of classes at hogwarts. as I pulled on my skirt I tugged it on, struggling to get them over my thighs. I yanked up one hard time and it pulled over, hugging my waist perfectly. my skirt was a little short, too short. but it's fine. my ass looked good. the end of my skirt was about an inch or two from my ass, making me tug on it to try to pull it down. it wouldn't budge. whatever, my robes will cover it up.

the emerald green interior of my robes felt so good against my skin, silky and smooth whereas the black exterior felt a little more rough and polyester like.

my white collared shirt underneath was loose and long, going to right underneath my hips. I unbuttoned a few buttons on the top of my shirt showing my cleavage. I don't even need a push up.

"hey malfoy ready to stop looking at yourself in the mirror and head down to breakfast with me?" astoria giggled.

"don't compare me to that ferret tori."

"you guys are kind of similar though. every girl and guy drooling over you, both of you being obsessed with your looks. actually you might be more obsessed."

"shut up and let's go get food." I groaned.

"I have a point though." and with that we walked to the great hall for breakfast.

tori and I are closer than ever now. yesterday, I spent a lot of more time with her too. she talked about when she realized she was interested in girls and also I learned a lot more about her. she's a really interesting person. she has a whole other side of her that not many people know. she's very strong, confident, intimidating. but on the inside, she's the softest person ever.

like Luna in a way. god I love Luna. we don't talk much but in the past I would be her partner in some classes and she was always the sweetest. I think they would actually be really good for each other, but we'll see I guess.

I didn't talk to draco at all yesterday. pretty sure he was ignoring me after what went down.

I knew he was only playing me. he only liked me because I was hot. not complaining though, I did the same with him.

anything that I felt with draco, any emotions, and desire for him, all gone. if he was going play me like he did before there's no way in hell I will just let it slide. I will make sure I return the favor.

he embarrassed me in the great hall. it actually helped me in a way because multiple guys have randomly started flirting with me in the common room. of course I flirt back, but only when dracos around.

as we walk into the great hall, tori and I plop down at the slytherin table. I take off my robe that was overheating my body and place it next to me neatly folded. no sign of draco. I soon feel large muscular arms grasp me from behind hugging me from the back. I hold onto the large arms on my shoulders and look up seeing blaise smiling down on me.

"hey!" I giggle. he sits down next to me, with his arm still around my shoulder. I grab a banana and pour myself some water. I peel the banana as I talk with blaise and astoria about our classes.

as I start eating the banana I feel blaise warming up under me. I look up at him noticing his eyes widened staring directly at the banana in my hand. I feel the corner of my lips turn upwards and I continue talking to tori while finishing the banana with my small body still under blaises arm.

I feel a cold gaze lingering over me as I look up and glance to the entrance. his piercing grey eyes glaring at me, more specifically the arm around me. he walked over to the table, fiercely.

he brushes his arm past me as he grasps my robe neatly folded on the bench and flings it over to where he is sitting, flinging it on the ground right behind where he sits. he sits down next to blaise and leans back to level his face with mine, he glares at me and starts to talk to blaise about his classes.

"are you fucking kidding me malfoy?" I snarled. draco smirks at me, amused by my reaction. I scoff at him. loudly. his eyebrows furrow his lips pressed against each other tightly.

I stand up and walk over to where he sits and bend over to pick up my robe. I sit down, back in between tori and blaise. I look over at draco and notice him speechless, with nothing but a smile plastered across his face.

I look over at blaise, confused. he looks back at me speechless. his cheeks flushed and his hands fidgeting with his robe over his crotch every millisecond.

holy crap, he has a boner.

from me? why? how?

I look back at tori wondering what's going on. she looks back, clueless. and then it hit me. fuck. they saw my underwear when I bent down. not just any underwear, but his underwear.

no wonder draco was grinning like a fool. I was wearing the underwear draco gave me. the emerald green lace thong that fit me perfectly. to be honest he had very good taste. the real question is how did he know my size? he guessed the bra size perfectly too.

it doesn't matter either way. it was a joke. he was the joke. maybe I was too. he thought of me only as a game. which I was well aware of.

but this game is ready to finally play even. no more fucking around. this is a game of chess. but I will be the one to call checkmate.