hangover

as i woke up, with a throbbing pain in my head, I looked around the room, noticing tori was fast asleep. what the fuck happened last night?

luckily today was a saturday, therefore we didn't start classes until monday which I was very happy about because I wouldn't have been able to tolerate this burning headache for multiple hours learning useless shit.

I hopped out of bed and put on black high waisted mom jeans and a emerald green tank top that hugged my chest perfectly. I quickly did my makeup and hair while slipping on my shoes. I opened my door where I found blaise waiting outside. "oh hi blaise." I said cheery.

"hi y/n, how are you." he asked.

"I'm alright, my head really hurts from the weed but I'll be fine." I laughed off. he looked at me, confused.

"wait...do you remember anything about last night?"

"ummm yes?" I responded confused. "not really. all I remember doing was going down to the party and meeting you guys and then we took weed and drank a bit, right?" was I forgetting something?

"oh yeah, sorry. nevermind." he laughed as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

"you're weird zabini." I joked as we made our way to the great hall for breakfast.

once we entered, the whole great hall stared us down as we made our way to the slytherin table.

"why's everyone staring?" I asked him as we sat down. suddenly I felt cold hands slap blaises arm off of my shoulders as he then placed his on mine.

"why's everyone staring?" he scoffed. I turned around to face malfoy glaring behind me. "gee y/n, why IS everyone staring?" he spat gripping my shoulder tighter sending chills down my spine.

"are you too much of a whore to remember?" he spat. I reddened with anger. of course, malfoy hasn't changed. not one bit.

"excuse me?" I questioned shifting my direction to draco. piercing into his deep grey eyes. ones that were filled with rage.

"care to explain zabini?" he hissed. blaise looked at me, with guilt.

"well we....kind of made out last night." he mumbled. i looked at him, confused. ok so we kissed? what's the problem?

"I mean it doesn't really matter...we only kissed right? I don't see the problem." I responded.

"yes-" blaise was cut off my being slapped over the head. I covered my mouth, shocked by what draco just did.

"LIAR." he spat. he was angry. "did you know, y/n, that he was trying to get you high enough to sleep with you?" he scoffed.

"I WOULD NEVER DO THAT." blaise yelled. I jumped by blaises words. I've never heard him raise his voice like that.

"oh please." draco hissed.

"your one to talk malfoy your the one who sleeps with a different girl every night!" blaise hissed. draco laughed at what he just said.

"oh please, you're just jealous that I can actually get girls." I slapped my hand onto my mouth. covering the utter shock on my face.

"oh please malfoy every girl at hogwarts I've either slept with, or is gay." draco laughed at blaises comment.

"you mean my sloppy seconds? let's be honest here zabini, we both know that I could get anyone at hogwarts."

what a cocky bitch.

I immediately let out a laugh over what he just said. In one swift of a motion, draco grasped his cold veiny hand against my neck, barely giving me any space in my throat to breathe. "is there something funny, y/n?" he loosened his grip allowing me to speak.

"your really cocky for a ferret with daddy issues." I snarled. causing the entire great hall to errupt with laughter.

"how dare you." he spat tightening his grip into a chokehold. I was unable to breathe. but I wouldn't let him notice. I held onto my breath for as long as I could before I started to actually need air. my eyes started to narrow as he tightened his grip even more causing me to grunt in pain. he let out a small laugh. he enjoyed this.

suddenly I felt my throat escape dracos hand as I fell to the floor. as I caught my breathe I looked over and saw draco on his knees, wailing in pain. I felt someone's presence lingering over me as I looked up and saw Cedric, eyes cold, glaring at draco as he stumbled around. looking down i saw his bloody fists and I slapped my hand over my mouth. oh my god. Cedric punched draco in the nose.

"if you ever touch y/n ever again, I'll kill you." cedric spat. draco fumbled to get up but once he caught himself, he brushed himself off still plugging his nose.

"this was a new suit diggory." draco snarled. "my father WILL hear about this." Cedric scoffed.

"leave malfoy, before I fix your face again." draco faced me, glaring into my soul. if looks could kill, I'd be dead by now. he whipped around and started walking towards the doors to leave the great hall. crabb, goyle, and pansy quickly followed behind him, like lost puppies. before he left the room, he turned around and noticed blaise still in his seat.

"zabini?" he asked sternly. blaise looked up from his seat noticing that his master has called. he scoffed and quickly waltz towards the ferrets leaving the great hall. I refocused on what had happened and faced cedric.

"thank you." I whispered while hugging him into a tight embrace. he hugged me back, grasping onto me with confidence and strength.

"any time." he mumbled into my ear. the hug lingered for a couple more seconds before I let go, shuffling back a few steps. my cheeks were flushed as I saw multiple heads turned towards my direction. including cho changs. regret hit me like a boulder. surely no one thought that my hug with cedric meant something more?

did it?