mirror mirror

OH FUCK NO

NO NO NO NO NO

CEDRIC IS ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS AND I LOVE CHO SO MUCH! I COULD NEVER DO THAT TO HER!

"I have to go ummm...change my tampon." I said quickly. FUCK. DID I JUST SAY THAT. Im not even on my period. fucking dumbass. cedric looked back at me, puzzled and shrugged.

"would you like me to ask cho for one? she's on it too." Cedric responded. awww he's so sweet. FUCK Y/N SHUT UP.

"n...n..no," I stammered, "I'm alright. thank you though." I smiled weakly. he patted my back, signaling me to leave as he left and sat back down with his hufflepuff friends.

as I left the great hall I turned around and looked for Cedric. my eyes met his as we both smiled together. I glanced away and continued walking to my dorm.

I am so drained. mentally and physically. with my kiss with blaise, draco and him arguing cedric punching draco because of me. I am just so fucking drained. and my hangover didn't help.

my emotions are everywhere. I can't think. I turn completely around and walk. just walk. walk until my legs give up on me. I needed to clear my mind. somewhere no one could bother me.

my legs wobbled under me leading me to the astronomy tower. I collapsed onto the floor and dragged myself to the side of the astronomy tower, sitting by the ledge. my back pressed firmly against the cold stone wall as I looked to my left, seeing how gorgeous hogwarts truly was. my eyes fluttered closed as I drifted off to sleep.

as I jolted up in shock, I realized that I had merely dozed off. I checked my clock and I had only been asleep for two hours. I needed them.

I realized that I would have to leave the astronomy tower sooner or later so as I struggled to lift my legs off the ground I used the side of the railing to help me keep my balance. my legs regained strength as I let go of the railing, gently, just incase my legs fail me again. I fully let go of the railing and dragged my feet towards the stairs of the astronomy tower.

as I turned around once more I looked back at the most gorgeous place I had ever seen before. I will never get old of it.

I walked down the stairs and made my way back to my common room. I mumbled the password 'pureblood' and pushed through the doors. It must be so awkward for muggleborns and halfbloods to say that. can't relate.

as I entered the slytherin common room miltiple heads turned towards my direction. I quickly walked to my dorm, quickening my steps faster and faster each time. many girls glared at me, while multiple boys including the quidditch players snickered at me.

I got to my dorm and closed the door behind me. I saw Astoria still in bed, sound asleep. it's literally 1pm. why isn't she awake yet? is this going to be a normal thing? I shuffle over to my bed and plop down.

"shut the fuck upppp y/n," astoria groans, "cant you see I'm asleep?"

"it's 1 in the afternoon tori." I responded.

"and what about it? it's a saturday. I'm going back to sleep and you are going to be quiet and let me rest." she pulled the covers over her and continued breathing heavily. well she's a lot to handle.

I quietly got off my bed and walked over to my dresser. I changed out of my top and bottoms throwing them in the laundry basket leaving me with my lace bra and underwear. I walked over to my mirror and admired myself. looking at my curves and how my tight waist made my thighs and hips look amazing.

out of the corner of my eye i saw blonde hair and deep grey eyes staring at me. I whipped around and faced him.

"what the fuck malfoy!" I shouted in a hushed tone. he had a huge smirk plastered across his face as he walked towards me. I trembled with each step he took. once he faced me he looked at me up and down, his smirk turning into a smile, he kept on walking. I walked back and back until my warm body hit my icy cold mirror, sending shivers down my spine. he chuckled at me as he kept on inching towards me. I took my eyes off of him to the floor. when I looked up, there he was. hovering over me, centimeters away. his minty breath electrified through me. I looked up into his deep grey eyes. god they were beautiful. i kept on staring into them, our noses grazing each other. he was so close to me. he noticed that I was looking into his eyes for too long and let out a small chuckle, not wanting to wake up astoria. he leaned down, fitting his head into the crook of my neck.