you are mine

"hold on, let's talk somewhere more...private." he grasped my wrist and dragged me to a small broom closet, gently pushing me inside. he closed the door and we were standing facing each other, face to face, our body's pressed up against each other.

"now, care to explain to me why your going on a date with potter?" he asked. I looked up at him, confused. he really did tower over me. his light brown hair fell nicely on his face while he looked down at me.

"he asked me." I let out as almost a whisper. his eyebrows furrow, his gaze narrowing.

"well do you like him?" he emphasized. his body pressed harder against me, my back against the cold stone wall.

"he's alright, I like him enough to say yes." I answer. "but why the sudden interest?"

"no interest I just want to make sure that you weren't pressed into saying yes." he stated firmly as he placed his large hands on my shoulders, rubbing them softly.

"no I wasn't pressured." I answered giggling. "you don't have to worry about me cedric."

"well it's just that I don't see you with potter. I feel like your personalities don't mix well together." he mumbled.

"oh really." I cooed. "well who do you see me with then?" his lips turned upwards faintly, his face drawing closer to mine.

"well I don't know, someone tall, is good at quidditch, cares about you a lot, would be able to protect you against anyone." I raised my eyebrow at him. "someone who would punch a ferret because he was threatening you." he smiled down at me.

"you know diggory, if my assumptions are correct I believe you are talking about yourself." in one swift motion be snaked his arms around my small body, his breaths connected with mine. I snapped back into reality and stared at him with guilt.

"what about your girlfriend?" I breathed. he looked at me, blankly.

"not my girlfriend anymore." I looked at him shocked.

"wait what? when? why? how?" he let out a small chuckle.

"she cheated on me." my mouth dropped open. "with potter." oh. my. god. and to think that I was foolish enough to say yes. I looked back up at him, hurt.

"when?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"two days ago. they were caught my one of my quidditch buddies who found them in the room of requirement." I looked into his eyes, his gorgeous hazel eyes, he was hurt. really hurt. him and cho have been dating since forever. he truly cared about her. he trusted her, maybe even loved her.

I pulled him into me, hugging him close. he rested his head into the crook of my neck, as I just held him. "I guess we're the second choices." he smiled with his sad eyes.

I looked back into his sad eyes, giving him a small smile. "your my first." he smiled down at me and I felt a soft kiss on my forehead that lingered for awhile before he let go of me and left the broom closet with me inside, speechless.

I recollected myself and opened the door but with my surprise, I saw a tall figure outside of it who pushed me back in, with so much force that I almost fell over.

"well, well, well." he spat. "now what do we have here?" the stinging smell of mint filled the small closet that made me and him press against each other. I looked back up at him, his piercing grey eyes glaring down at me.

"never in my life would I have thought to see you fucking diggory in a broom closet, especially when you have a date tomorrow with potter."

"one, we didn't fuck. two, I'm not going on a date with potter, three, get the fuck out of my face before I ruin yours." I smiled at him. he looks down at me, please with my answer.

"ooooh someone's feisty. now please do explain." he smirks. I look back at him, with annoyances.

"cho cheated on cedric with potter. and now I'm not going out with him." I said blankly. he chuckled at my response.

"so how does it feel to be the second slut? and getting with chos reject." he smirked.

"fuck off malfoy. cedric isn't cho's reject. she's a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve him." I spit. he smiles at me. his smile that makes my stomach churn.

"you don't deserve cedric, you slut." he sniggered. "do you really think I would forget the shit you pulled with me?" he roared. I felt his cold hand wrap around my neck, his nails and rings digging into my soft skin. "and not only do you do that shit. but you also whore around with zabini, diggory, and potter?" he presses himself into me harder, making me groan once my back yet again collides with the cold wall.

"that shit isn't going to slide with me y/n. it's not going to." he bellowed. "DO YOU HEAR ME. ITS NOT. GOING. TO. SLIDE." he said as he pounded his hand against the wall right next to my face. with each hit against the wall my body shook violently. I hated when people screamed at me. he was so mad. so enraged. I've seen him mad before but never like this. I've never truly been scared of him until now. I felt small tears starting to form out of the corner of my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, trying to hold back my tears. he was enraged and I was scared. his entire mood changed completely once he saw the tears forming in my eyes. he wrapped his arms around me and held me. I started to let out shaky breaths while I softly cried into his arms.

"shhhh it's okay." he said while holding me close. "I'm so sorry y/n." he brought one of his hands to my hair and started running his hand through it. "I'm sorry for yelling at you but you need to understand."

he took his hand out of my hair and cupped my face directing it towards his. my swollen eyes puffy and my flushed cheeks looked into his eyes.

"you are mine."

a/n: we did it! we hit 1k reads! this is literally so insane! I can't believe it!

rankings:
#11 in enemiestovers
#6 in spicy
#5 in dracofanfic

thank you guys so much for the support here it's truly unimaginable. I still can't believe this. this is so surreal.

follow me on insta for sneak peeks and announcements<3

insta—> annecrsss