velvet couch

as I walked towards the great big doors, drenched from the rain, I hear them swing open, creaking heavily. on the other end, I see Professor McGonagle, shocked.

"what in gods name are you doing!" she screeched while motioning me to come inside. "you will freeze to death before you can even cast a spell."

"I'm so sorry Professor McGonagle but when I left the train all of the carriages had left." I lied.

"well there's nothing you can do about it now." she huffed. "you just missed supper and you are drenched so I advise you to just go to your common room, take a nice long shower, and settle in."

"yes professor." I hurried to the dungeons opening the door to the slytherin common room seeing flashes of colors, drinks being passed around, and weed being shared. of course. a back to school night party. why am I surprised. i couldn't go to the party looking like this so I quickly hurried upstairs and noticed someone already in it. Astoria Greengrass was unpacking her things.

"yooo y/n!" she chuckled. "so your my mystery bunk buddy." Astoria was one of the few people in the slytherin house who I believed tolerated me.

"yeah I guess so." I let out a small smile.

"okay I barely know you so I just need the basics." I nodded to her.

"clothing size?" she asked.

"zero."

"shoe size?"

"six and a half."

"okay so that's all I need to know...I will actually be taking your clothes and shoes every now and then because we are exactly the same size." she joked. "oh wait, your okay with that right?"

"yea of course." I was still laughing.

"oh my god wait. I just noticed. what happened to you." Astoria looked at me up and down noticing my dripping hair and drenched clothes. I looked at her flatly.

"malfoy." I said with annoyance. she understood what I meant.

"he can really be a dick sometimes cant he." she huffed. "well if your going to the party I suggest that you dry your hair and get changed."

"yeah of course, I'll meet you downstairs." I smiled as she left. I quickly muttered a spell that dried my hair immediately and brushed it until it was nice and smooth. I walked over to my suitcase and picked up a black spaghetti strap tank top and emerald green sweatpants. as I put them on the sweatpants cinched my waist perfectly showing my hourglass figure. I looked at myself up and down happy with my outfit and walked down the stairs to our common room.

the music and chatter progressively getting louder and louder. I looked around the room and noticed Astoria on one of the green velvet couches across from blaise and draco. I noticed pug face pansy behind draco putting her arms around him yet he pushed her off every time. pathetic. you think she'd get a clue after 4 years that draco doesn't like her but no.

I walked over to Astoria and plopped down on the emeral velvet couch. she put her arm around me, placing her warm hand on my shoulder, squeeze it it tightly. draco glanced at me in shock, noticing all of my curves, and looked away once he noticed I was staring at him. blaise on the other hand did not try to hide that he was looking at me.

"wow, y/n. I still can't believe that's you." he breathed out. draco let out a chuckled. I faced him confused.

"at what? that the fact that she's dressed like a slut or that she's turned into one?" he smirked. I narrowed my eyes. fists clenched. he looked over at me noticing I was enraged and was amused.