i'm yours

the tension in the infirmary was almost unbearable as everyone sat on the beds. madam pomfrey has already left the infirmary having to grab the things she needed to heal our wounds. I was probably the least injured out of everyone. I guess thats a blessing. not really though. the whole reason why everyone's so bloodied up so bad is because of me. it's my fault. I looked around at the people who were injured. blaise, still uncontious. draco, his face covered with scratches and a black eye. his fists, covered in blood. pucey, bruises all over his face, aswell as nott. and me, of course.

i picked up a mirror on one of the nightstands and examined my face closely. I still had the red mark from dracos hand but i started to see some splotches of purple. I saw two large scratches on my cheek, probably from all the rings he was wearing. my blood still trickled down my face, the burning liquid sliding down my cheek as I swiped my finger across my jaw bone to collect the blood that had reached.

I noticed that a couple beds over, draco was staring at me intensely, his eyes filled with guilt. I looked over to my right, noticing that nott and pucey were glaring at him with rage, looking like predators ready to prance on its prey.

"y/n," I heard draco mumble. I looked over at him and noticed he was getting up out of his bed. my body stiffened as he walked closer and closer to me. I did not let my eyes wander, forcing myself to look forward and ahead. he was now inches away from me, his tall figure hovering over me as I sat I front of him. "y/n?" he repeated. I did not answer hoping that I wouldn't have to look at him in the eyes. "y/n please, please talk to me." at this point he was sitting down next to me, his hand now placed on my shoulder. I glanced back at him and noticed his eyes shimmering, filled with terror and guilt.

"what draco." I responded softly.

"I-" he was cut off by nott dragging him off the floor, away from me.

"cant you see that she's uncomfortable?" he spat. "bugger off malfoy."

"this has nothing to do with you nott." he sneered.

"actually it does. if I have a girl crying in my room because a arsehole slapped her, then it is my business."

"I DIDNT MEAN TO." he yelled. "I WAS PUNCHING AT BLAISE. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT."

"YOU STILL STRUCK HER." pucey shouted from the other room. "WHY DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE."

"BECAUSE BLAISE WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER." draco responded angrily.

"no he wasn't draco." I spat at him. he looked at me annoyed.

"what the fuck are you talking about."

"I asked him." I responded. "you nearly killed him for nothing." he looked at me, his eyes narrowing.

"why would you ask him." he was growing angrier by the second. "I thought I made myself very clear."

"well you kind of broke that agreement once you had your tongue down that ravenclaw after I sucked you off." I responded coldly. he had a smirk plastered over his face as nott and pucey stood there speechless.

"ah, your jealous." he spoke with a smile.

"I'm not jealous." I responded flatly.

"I don't know why you would be mad, it's not like we're together."

"yes draco I'm well aware that you don't do girlfriends." I snarled. "but since we're not together why can't blaise eat me out? there's no issue with that right?" I smiled at him as nott and pucey started choking. draco was glaring at me, enraged. "I should be able to fuck who I want. I'm a big girl."