meeting the aliens themselves part 2

*previously on the return of the high commander*

William's head then dissapears from the deck from bottom view, while at the top William could be seen entering the control room and starts to turn a few things and flicking switches as Carl came in.

Carl:"ah, feels like just the good old days"

William:"damn right it is"

The two had a nostalgic smile before William turns his view forward to the sea as he grabs the lever below various different gauges and push forward as the ship starts to move slowly before picking up it's speed like an airplane would do.

Meanwhile with Nile.

Nile:"oh you have to be kidding me!!!"

Nile backs up a bit as he starts running towards the edge of the dock as he jumps as the stabilizers kick in and projected a laser platform as he starts running on water with It as both him and Tirpitz with Carl and william inside turns to lines into the horizon.

*Present*

Its been a few hours since the trio departed as our view comes to the magnificent KMS Tirpitz tearing through the sea as we cuts in to inside the control room as nile could be seen panting like he just ran a marathon, which he did.

Nile:"damn it you two..! Tell me first next time!!!"

William:"oh quit being such a crybaby woul' ya? It's just a joke"

William says as he picks his ears off with his sweet finger as nile been whining about how carl and him left nile to run chasing them across the sea, carl meanwhile just shrugs and smiles innocently.

Carl:"hehe sorry..."

Nile:"I am not a crybaby! whatever, screw you two...but anyways...we're here..."

Nile then points the two to the window of the control room as a land caught their eyes. Tall buildings with hi techs are everywhere almost as if it can from the future but oddly looks like traditional asian buildings.

It's underwhelming to say that the trio are impressed, carl and nile still gawk at magnificence of the city and it even earns a whistle of impressiveness from William himself.

William:"as folks with hi techs these T-sirens fella' of yours sure love to copy japan ain't it?"

Carl:"sort of...but that would be rude to say to the capital of our allies no?"

William:"meh"

Williams shrugs as he spots a place where ship looking things dock and dock Tirpitz there. Meanwhile as the Tirpitz is docking two figures could be seen waiting by the shores as the trio came out.

Carl:"ah she's here... Eileen! How are you?!"

Carl runs to the two as the woman's eyes glee with excitement as the two hugs each other

Eileen:"Carl! You're back again?!"

Carl:"yeah, how are things going since the last time?"

Eileen:"pretty well... although maybe we can... never mind that why are you here???"

William and nile watches as carl and Eileen chats and William turns his head to nile.

William:"oooh who's the chick there? She's quite good lookin too, carl's girlfriend?"

Says William as nile just shakes his head and sighs

Nile:"Well...it is a bit complicated...but in layman's terms she's been trying to marrying carl...emphasis on trying tho, Carl here has been missing her hints left and right because of nervous she gets"