the council meeting

Author's note: hey guys, I just wanna thank you for all the support you gave to this book. This book was started by me on a whimp hoping that I could pull it off and you guys came through. So I just wanna say my thanks for the support, 19K VIEWS IN 4 MONTHS! Also I hope that you guys will show the same support for my other two books called 'the hacker's dilemma' and 'blessed semblance, cursed aftermath' once again thank you for the support for this book! Itz_kaneki over and out!

Previously on the return of the high commander

"Hihi...then..."

And I've got my fourth tackle of the day, since every girls that I met today has tackled me I've already kinda getting used to it and for the first time in my life, I didn't swear. Carl look at me worryingly though which did raise a few red and black flags.

Carl:"I maybe going to need to get you some back medication"

"And why exactly is that?"

Carl:"how many times have you been tackled now???"

"Uhhh... around 4 times today, why???"

Carl:"couple that with their strength and by the end of this month, you could say goodbye to your back"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Shit..."

Present

3rd person POV

Carl:"anyways, return to your seats...it's time to commence the meeting"

William:"right"

Everyone in the room returned to their seats as william also returned to his and the girls positioned themselves alongside him on each side, obviously not without any fights and threatening to kill each other which william managed to calm down in a minute.

Carl:"counsellor Nile, you're representing the Sakura empire faction am I right?"

Nile:"certainly"

Carl:"Counsellor Hune, you are representing eagle union...and he fell asleep come on"

William:"I got this"

Then William get up from his seat and approach the sleeping hune with his head on the desk.

William:"wake up sleepy head"

Then he gives hune a very hard flick on his forehead as hune's body flinched and he jolts.

Hune:"AH! What the...I just want to..."

Carl:"oi oi oi... don't you drift off again...you don't even vote last time when the council voted whether to kick you out because you fell asleep."

Carl says as he sighs and gave him somewhat a annoyed expression. And then william smirks as he got an idea in his head that he knew will keep hune awake.