you mean right here right now?

Previously on the return of the high commander
William:'i hate rules, but oh well they exist for a reason'

William:"shoot"

Nile:"1. Losers has to die except it's a friendly match, 2. Disarming is forbidden failure to obey will be executed and it goes for both sides, 3. You're going underwater and don't worry you're allowed to go out of water to intake air and the duel will be paused when you do so, and lastly if you land 5 consecutive non lethal hit at their neck, they have to abide to you until they got beaten by someone else"

William:"the last one sounds like my favorite"

William says as he smirks and put his legs over the table. The rest of the council excluding Carl, Nile, and hune glares at him for his none polite attitude which the girls immediately send back with even a more heavier glare as the counselors look away of fear.

Nile:"I know that's why I told you. You won't need a silver tongue for this, so just relax"

Carl then look and put his hands on the table as he shows his confident smirk.

Carl:"do you have any objections will?"

Then all of the eyes on the room fixated on William as he look at Carl with a smirk

William:"nope, when do I start?"

Then Carl,Nile,hune,and the rest of the girls smile at me

Carl:"good, because you'll get started right now"

Present

William's POV

"Eh? You mean right here right now?"

Carl nods at that statement and then he turns to nile

Carl:"nile take our old friend to the UDB, counselor Adams I want have some words with you"

"UDB???"

Nile:"it means Universal Directive Bunker"

Just by the name alone already sets me up on a high gear alert, why? Because it sounds sketchy that's why. And we all know all kinds of nonsensical shits happens every time there especially with a name like that.

"Something tells me that sketchy things happens over there"

Carl hearing this instanly flinches as he sweat drops and looks away as he starts to whistle, and you bet your ass it doesn't goes through my sight. I maybe old but you can bet your as I'm still sharp as fuck!

Carl:"mmmmmmmm...maybe"

"Carl I swear if it's true..."

At this point I already glaring daggers to his soul, if there's anything I know about him after more then 20 years is that he always hide obscene and nonsense shits from me. Why? Idk, go ask him yourself.

Carl:"sorry will, I can't guarantee you about that. But it's to prepare you for the new combat style so don't worry about it"

I know Carl at least will keep his words so I just sighs as I nudges Nile and starts to walk away

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say buddy. let's go Nile"

Nile:"mhm, but I will warn you though, it's a lot different then what we do back then"

Nile then just flew past by me as he dashes across the room, leaving afterimages that looks like how you would see it in a old school projector. I heard his legs got replaced by mechanical legs after losing his that could go fast af but man, that's stupid fast. And don't get me wrong, I could make one but I don't need it so.