meeting the 4 factions part 1

Previously on the return of the high commander

William's POV
"Yeah... anyways let's just register me back and get this over with, damn it I hate paperwork"
Carl:back in the day you used to do 50 stacks like breakfast...looks like retirement really get to you huh?
"You're making it look like I enjoy doing it,and plus that was 20 years ago man!"
Carl:whoa calm down buddy!it's just a joke.
Then Carl enters the office as I sighed and follow behind him
Carl:welp it's time to get started
Then he hands me a paper.
"Ok" as I'm starting to fill it in
Carl:no need for achievements or whatsoever just name,gender,and rank.
"Ok let's see here...name:William runner,gender: obviously a male,and rank:high commander.
Carl:ok that should be fine and now...
Then he drops a huge tower of papers at the table in front of me
Carl:time to fills in these too.
"OH,YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!"

Present time

XXX
After about an hour the two finally got out of the office with William having a deadpan look as if his life force just got sucked out of him

Carl's POV
William:*groans*I hate paperwork
"We all do bud" as we exits the office.william here is my favorite even tho he hated doing this kind of work and me trying to help him he insisted of not taking it saying something like

Flashback
"Here let me help you"
William:no, you've already got a lot of paperwork as a high admiral don't you? just sitback and let me do the job that I supposed to do

Present time
As we're walking away from the registration office William ask me something
William:so is everything done?or are there other things we should do?.
"Let's see..."as I was thinking about if there's anymore things that has to be done in our agenda then I remember that I need to bring him to the council meeting to meet the councils and the 4 factions.
"Oh yeah,we have to meet the rest of the council" as he groans
William: seriously?do I really have to meet those pricks?
That reaction made me chuckle inside as I remembered how he was at odds with the old council back in the day when we work together as commanders.
"Well it's part of the politics,and if it helps you to make you feel better you can't get harmed by them"
William:I'll make sure to put politics in my hate list from now on.
"Uh hm...also you have to meet the 4 major factions although you have met one from the eagle union, enterprise"
William:top four major factions huh?this system sounds new,mind giving me the quick and dirty version as we walked to the council building?.
"Yeah,sure" as we starting to walk to the council building I fill him in about what the major 4 factions are and the new regulations and stuff.
"The 4 major countries that the shipgirls came from are currently split under different ways of how to combat the sirens"
William:uh huh
William nods his head while listening to my explanation as we walk
"The first one is the Americans that wish to use maximum firepower to destroy them,which was called the eagle union,the second which was the great UK wants to try and have them comply as a new race, which was called the royal Navy,the third one was the Germans as they want to harness sirens for power,either as domestic or military,were called the ironblood,and lastly we have  Japan that wish to subsume the sirens into their own culture, were called the Sakura empire"
William:the system definitely got a lot more complicated compared to back then huh?I understand.
Then after that we reach out destination and as usual William is not amused by it.
William: well would you look at that.
"Convenient isn't it?no need to go so far"
William: although I still hate the council especially when I heard that bastard Adam managed to climb his way in
"Eh,they can't do much currently, with our friends Nile and hune also part of the council now who are also the representatives of 2 of the major factions also insisted on your return.Even if they harass you they can't do much"