reunion with the commander

Previously on the return of the high commander

Why did you retire....all because of me right? Because I wasn't able to aim properly....hihihi....but looking at your face right now...

I don't care anymore

I just want to see you,and this time....

I won't let you get away...MY KING...

Hehe...hehehe...Hahahahaha!

Present

William's POV

After 15 minutes of running and going into the wrong room the we finally arrived back at the council room. This is exactly why I hate this building.

"We're back, and look what we brought for you"

Carl:"your very own 2 missing counselors! Aren't you happy?"

As Nile and hune make their way to their seats, I look around and see that Adams and akagi are still not moving from where I left them as akagi is still staring at Adams under heavy gaze where as Bismarck and hood had positioned themselves next to my seat.

Adams:"...I don't care just start it already...I can't stand that woman's gaze"

Since the meeting is about to start, as much as I hate it I decide to put an end to akagi's gaze to Adams by patting her head.

"Alright that's enough you can stop now, good job akagi"

Akagi:"hehe...william praised me..."

as I keep patting her she starts to blush furiously,her 9 fox tails starts wag very fast and she drools a bit as she put a hand on her cheek like she's in a bliss. I decided to ignore the drooling part and turned to Carl as we do still have one shipgirl missing, Enterprise.

Carl:"alright shall we start the meeting then?"

"We can't start it yet, You do know that enterprise is still missing right?"

Carl:"what do you mean? She is here"

"Eh? Where?"

Carl:"behind that pillar over there"

He says pointing a giant pillar near the entrance of the council room as I squint my eyes a bit and spotted her black overcoat. I stop petting akagi as she whines and approach the pillar and...

"Enterp-"

And then I get tackled again to the floor with a tremendous amount of force. And like any humans would I was supposed to let out a flurry of coughs and a few swear words slip, BUT HOW THE HELL CAN I?! MY FACE IS BETWEEN HER CHEST!!!

Enterprise:"hehe... hello William~"

Carl:"yup definitely there"

"*Muffled* hey enterprise..."

I say as I'm trying to keep my John down and not that all flustered.

That is until I felt a bunch of knives were thrown at us as I rolled out of the way.

Carl:"hood... Please stop raiding the pantry for your weapons."

Hood:"hmhmhmhm~ I'm sorry william's friend but I CAN'T JUST SIT DOWN WATCHING THE LEWD DEBAUCHERY THAT ENTERPRISE IS DOING TO MY WILLIAM CAN I?~~~"

As hood say that, then Bismarck grab her by the neck of her robe with eyes of pure anger as akagi watched with those dillated red eyes of hers which creeped me out a bit.

Bismarck:"SINCE WHEN IS WILLIAM IS YOURS HUH...? YOU ROYAL WRENCH"

I only looked at the two shipgirls contemplating about life a little bit about what have I done to deserve a harem of beautiful and somewhat yandere girls I think that's what people call those attitude of theirs.