bio

Looks:

Name:William runner

Name:William runner

Rank :high commander

Traits: laid-back, kind-hearted, surprisingly very tolerant,smart, rebellious,likes to cook,and always takes care of his shipgirls,calm,wise

Age:40

Hates: scumbags, perverts, losing things, when others think they're better then others

Likes:cars, cooking, working on things, housework

Short bio:

William was and still known worldwide in the world of military most notable in the navy.

A lot of nicknames was called out to what people known him for but the ones that sticks to people of the navy are the navy's grim reaper and the navy's guardian.

The navy's grim reaper because it was almost guaranteed that every fleet he led no matter how big or small they are, they will be capable of insane damage and inflicted heavy casualties.

While the Navy's guardian because he would always make sure to ensure the safety of both ships and crew, injury rates are low and even if they are heavy injuries none of them is very life threatening.

he retired after the great war of covenant, ending his over 8 years of service to the military before he was brought back by the azur federation which is now known as azur lane led by his old friends.

He is also known as the ultimate jack of all trades. He can be your Engineer, he could be your very well decent doctor, or he could be your utmost efficient soldier or commander in the field, any occupations you could think he could always came out on top to destroy bad people in that business alone.

You certainly never want to mess with this guy, he might be old but he's not a slouch.