prologue

The name's William runner, ex commander of Azur federation. To be honest I usually hate sharin' my personal information and for 2 good reasons  1. i don't like it and 2.if I tell you everythin' right here, that would ruin the fun.

But...I guess I can share a little bit of my past for you

Since I was born Pa and Ma has always pushed me to my limits, in a good way. My Pa's a major in the corp with my ma was a lieutenant at the army and MP.

They never been 'round me much and they always left me at my uncle's, Truth be told I was okay with it actually, they'be workin' their ass off to keep our country and my life safe and they shower me with love when they got home so it all work out with them in the end.

Now, me being a stand up son that I am, i love tailin' my pa and ma's steps, so I signed up and got accepted into azur federation naval academy at 14.

Being a Navy commander 'been the dream for me when I saw the battleship movie so that's what I did, rose through the ranks and graduated by 17 b'fore heading straight to the federation to start my career.

And boy did everythin' happened in a flash, thanks to my tactical prowess and
-what was the word again? Shrewd? Fuck...I don't kno' how t'work my mouth with these damned silver lined words...normally I would've had carl wrote em on paper for me but he's too busy with somethin' else.

Anyways, I always found myself doin' some stuffs when I'm off duty, sometimes makin' small stuffs other times hangin aroun' the library, learning more shits being an absolute nerd that I am.

Old timers don't really hang out with me 'cause I was young, thinkin' I'm a worthless kid in their eyes and well, let's just say I kick their ass a lot because they're being a bunch of fucking asshats.

And lemme tell ya, kicking their asses is very therapeutic.

Few years went by and everythin' went just fine, y'know mindin' mah own business and all. But it ain't gloomy all the time, especially when I made a friend with Carl whose another young commander.

Dude's a stand-up guy, a bit of frosty between us at first because of me rumors and him being a bit shy,  but now we talk to each other like we're basically brothers, to the point he always draggin' me 'round to his shenanigans.

Shit hits the fan when I was 20 when the great war of the covenant fired up. we won, but 10 years of hardwork through the war had got the better of me and I already had enough of  those assholes who call themselves commander that abandon their crew and fleet to die day after day.

I quit and left the federation to live the so called 'slow life' you youngsters would called it.

I Never thought that I will enjoy the lack of adrenaline not gonna lie, but it works pretty well.

In a few months I opened up a shop where I work on my and others people's rides because my hands starts t'got itchy of tinkerin', and 'cause I still have bills to pay but whaddya know?

It's nice to not beatin' people's ass and actually hangin' out with the townfolks for once. been livin' this 'slow life' for 10 years now, but little did I know that there's a lot of shits gonna come at my way.