First day of school

Fuck. It's September 28th and I have to go to fucking school. It's around 6:45 in the morning and school starts at 8. I yawn as I try to get out of bed. Westfield high? Fuck, sounds like a pathetic school. Whatever. I get up to find something to wear. Only to find myself wearing this.

I fixed my hair and did my makeup

I fixed my hair and did my makeup. Before I did anything else, I grabbed my pack of cigarettes, car keys, and lighter to hit the road. As I was driving to Westfield everyone looked so lame or either scared. Before I got out of the car, I grab a cigarette and light it before heading into school. I walked in only to find 3 bitches in my way. "Ew, you're not supposed to smoke in school!" A girl on the left said. I stopped and looked at her while saying "sorry, I'm new here I don't know the rules in this fucked up place." A girl on the right said "Hey! Listen here bitch we don't care if your new no-smoking aloud! You should already know that!" I looked at the other one and said "and no one cares that your popular and you are trying to go by the sweet fucking rules." Finally, the girl in the middle said "my grandmother died from lung cancer from smoking so much! You fucking bitch, hand me that cigarettes so I can shove it down your throat!" She then lunged at me trying to reach my cigarette. I finally snapped after she did that, I grabbed her by the hair yanking her, while slamming her face against the concrete floor, she became bloody, I soon turned her around grabbed the cigarette I have lit and burned it on her tongue. She was crying while saying how sorry she was and that I could do whatever I wanted. After that I realized I wanted her to pay, even more, I wanted to make sure she was on the death list and when I get a chance I will kill her. But before anything else happened I ran into the bathroom trying to calm myself from the monster inside of me. As I was standing there trying to calm down I see Violet. I looked up and she didn't seem mad with me or upset which I was surprised. "Listen I understand that you think no one understands you. Plus you hate it here, you hate everyone with all their Boujee designer bullshit. But what you did back there was amazing." I look up at her and she was smiling while smoking a cigarette. "Thanks, Violet, but it's not that amazing...because I'm off my meds, I know my doctors told me I have depression, anxiety, PTSD, and anger issues. But there is something else. I can't put my tongue on it yet." She looked down and said "my father is a psychiatrist. If you need to talk to him then I suggest going there and doing so." She then walked out of the bathroom leaving me to my thoughts.