Tate's soulmate? (part 3)

You're pov
I grabbed the girl and told her to follow me. I took her into the murder house. While laughing a little I tell her. "You know, the favor your gonna do is gonna be messy but you have to clean it up anyway." She looked at me with wide eyes and tears started to form in her eyes. "Oh stop your crying. Grow up, you're gonna do the favor and then your gonna leave after you clean it up!" She shook her head yes. While I stood in the middle of the room. I giggled while looking at her. "Listen carefully, I need you to kill me. After your done clean up the blood and leave me there." Her eyes widen and she gasped. "Im sorry y/n I can't kill yo-" "IF YOU DON'T KILL ME I'LL KILL YOU INSTEAD!" She jumped and said "Hand me the knife I'm killing you like you asked..." I giggled and said "of course! Now, make sure even if you just stabbed me that you slit my throat too just in case." she looked at me with tears in her eyes. She nodded her head. While getting ready. I heard a loud yell "DON'T DO THIS!" I turn around to see Tate. "Tate what? Why? I need to be with my family!" Before I said anything else I look and see the girl who I kept to do a favor was. She was gone! I turned around and yelled "TATE! WHAT THE FUCK?!?" He looked up and smirked. I looked over to Hayden and told her "Stab me". She took the knife and SLASH.....

———————————————————
So sorry for the short chapter school has been stressing me out. But I'll try to update the story more for y'all. Stay safe, stay healthy, wear your masks, and have a good day ~ Ruby