The disaster of a date

Your POV
I continued to walk over at the basement. But that was until I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. "Hi beautiful, I wanted to give you these. But most importantly are amazing date in the basement." It startled me so I froze in my tracks. But soon realized it was Tate. I smiled turning around saying "Thank you handsome. Please show me the way sir." He smiled while taking my hand taking me down to the basement. I blushed as he held my hand to take me. Waking down the stairs I see a cute little table with a white cloth on it. Candles in the middle and a little rose on the side. He takes a chair and pulls it out for me, I giggle a little knowing he is trying to be as polite and respectful as possible. I soon start to feel really dizzy wondering what was going on I stayed still. He looked at me wondering if I was okay while touching my shoulder. I yelled "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" He backed off and yelled "WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?" I grabbed the thing closest to me which was the rose and jumped on top of Tate looking at him I threatened to shove the rose down his throat if he didn't shut up. He looked frightened but grabbed my wrists taking me down yelling for Violet. She came running down only to gasp when she saw me. I giggled saying I was gonna own the house and that my inner self is gonna let loose soon. I look over at Tate and see him look at me with what was a surprised face. "Y/n don't do this. I know your crazy but your mine and I don't want you to do this." I snapped my head back at him and said "Darling, I love you but I'm not a good person but I am your soulmate. Except I'm not innocent!" I giggled while running up stairs.

Tate POV
After seeing y/n run up the stairs I look at Violet. She told me "Don't chase after her wait until she is calm. She is crazy and I don't understand why this sometimes happens." She laid a hand on my shoulder before walking out of the basement. I was left clueless, trying to figure out why she is this crazy. I thought I was insane. But no, I realized something wasn't right. I need to talk to her father. I don't care if she hates me for doing so I need answers.