A Relationship?

Y/N POV
"It's bright, I hate this," I mumbled to myself. I jump out of bed and go into the kitchen. Only to see Tate standing there talking to his mother. I will admit his mother worries me. But she seemed happy about something. Tate's eyes widen as he looked at me. His mother then turned around and smile. "Hi y/n! Sit down, please. We have got to talk!!" I slowly walk over there with an odd stare at Tate getting his attention. That's when I saw Tate crack a smile. "Y/n My son has something to tell you!" I look over to see Tate pull flowers from behind his back. I blushed to try to keep myself together. My mind rapidly saying "Don't fall for him". "Don't fall for him".  I felt Tate put his hand in mine. I blushed trying to keep calm I looked up to listen to what he wanted to say.  "Y/n, will you go out with me?" Tate said smiling. My face was as red as a tomato I then felt a smile creep up onto my face. "Yes I would love to." I hugged him while I heard a whisper in my ear of a women's voice. "Help him kill". I turn around to see nothing but that's when I heard it again but louder "Help! Him! Kill!" I look up at tate while he tried to ask what's wrong. Until I heard yelling and ringing in my ears "HELP HIM KILL". "HELP HIM KILL". "HELP HIM KILL". I finally snapped. I couldn't help but scream. The ringing in my head, the yelling, the voice, it's all crazy! I am going insane. I am insane! After everything stopped my eyes began to feel heavy. Tate saw me and realized I was a lot paler then before. But right as he stepped closer to me everything turned went black.

Tate's POV
Oh no, I knew this was going to happen. I need to do something about it right now. "Don't worry y/n I'll keep you safe." I whispered. While walking away to find my mother.