Heartbreak

After stepping out of the bathroom Violet was there in the hall way with red puffy eyes. "You stupid BITCH!" She yelled at me causing me to flinch. I looked at her while asking "what?" As if I was clueless she continued to yell at me "YOU KNOW SO FUCKING WELL!" I had no expression on my face just the thought of me dead with the three bitches faces when they find out made me almost smile. She clapped her hands loudly yelling at me "Please don't, and if you do please not here!" I looked at her confused right as I was about to ask why Tate appears from out of no where. I turn my head and shake my head rapidly thinking over and over again "no no no no no the murder house isn't really haunted no no no no no fuck no no no." Until I saw red ball roll towards me I look at it and then look up to Violet. I roll it back only to have it keep rolling back after. I started getting scared. So I asked the one thing that came out "The murder house is real? It's not a rumor it's not fake it's a real haunted house. That's why you don't want me to die in here because I'll be stuck here forever?." She looked at me surprised but nodded her head. I looked at her and said "So are you even really here?" Violet looked at me with tears in her eyes and told me everything. The night, the pills, The bathtub, Tate, and she didn't hesitate to tell me that even my brother is in this house. I looked at her shocked. I yelled "WHAT?!? NO NO HE WAS IN MY HOUSE! LAYING ON THE GROUND UNLESS SOMEONE MOVED HIM AFTER HIS SOUL TRANSFERRED TO THE HOUSE!!!" That's when I see a girl who is older then Violet and I but is younger then Mrs Harmon. She starts clapping her hands and telling me "Great job you figured it out now how do I want to kill you next?" I looked at her and said "next??". She giggles and finally said "I killed your brother and I killed your father." I looked and smiled "yeah right my father is still alive bitch!" After those words I ran outside and across the road to my house. I walked into the house only to find the dead corpse of my father. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I was pissed and upset but mostly heartbroken.